Going to away games.

Mate, I went to my first euro away game with spikes gang and some mates from the match in Greece
And loved it. Got the bug after one trip, will be my priority From now on. But will still do some away trips

Euro away games are without doubt the best. In fact I rekon the europa league makes them as good as they are.

Champions league, getting all the biggest teams in the countries Milans, Madrid, Barca, Bayern, Lyon etc wil imo get boring also I imagine the tickets are more expensive.

Europa League offers cheaper tickets to more obscure locations against teams that are not the most popular in there leagues, I think its ace.

Done Salzburg, Poznan, Turin & Aris and for me Turin was the worst trip although we were playing the mighty (cough) Juve.

Gutted tho as gonna have to give Kiev a miss should we beat Aris as the quarter final, semi final and final (should we progress) will cost me a bomb, also season ticket will need to be paid for around that time aswell.

But if you can afford it get on any of them, they are all quality.

RACHACE said:
Euro away games are without doubt the best. In fact I rekon the europa league makes them as good as they are.

Champions league, getting all the biggest teams in the countries Milans, Madrid, Barca, Bayern, Lyon etc wil imo get boring also I imagine the tickets are more expensive.

Europa League offers cheaper tickets to more obscure locations against teams that are not the most popular in there leagues, I think its ace.

Done Salzburg, Poznan, Turin & Aris and for me Turin was the worst trip although we were playing the mighty (cough) Juve.

Gutted tho as gonna have to give Kiev a miss should we beat Aris as the quarter final, semi final and final (should we progress) will cost me a bomb, also season ticket will need to be paid for around that time aswell.

But if you can afford it get on any of them, they are all quality.

Totally agree...my tally watching City in Europe so far...Hamburg (more than once), Groclin, Schalke, Aris, Faroes,Denmark (three times I think),Poznan, Lokeren, Sanatander,Salzburg. Enjoyed everyone of them for totally different reasons.Pissed I missed Juve ,Cyprus and Romania.

I put it down to this:

home aways, you see the faces u know, greet each other etc

euro aways, you see the faces again, but the greets are like you've been rescued from the electric chair at the last minute

Euro aways are just quality. Schalke was the best euro away of my life. Awesome from start to finish

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.