Going to City Store this weekend (at Ground)

meeesh

I know we had a thread a few month back,about the security,and no parking near the stadium,to go to the shop,but was wondering if anyone had been in last few weeks,and where did you park if you went in car,if things had changed

Any info appreciated

Parked on the road at the bottom of Joe Mercer Way by the North Car Park - didn't have a problem

Went today. Parked on the blue car park which is the one you are supposed to park on. Did try to get on the orange one but was stopped.
As someone said on another thread, about 80% of the shop is the new home kit.
Didn't seem to be great on sizes on other items and was quite hard to find what I wanted as the t shirts were in different places around the store and even the same t shirts were put in different places around the store.

A load of kids came in that looked like a football team on a trip and were being chased around by the security - telling them to not walk in certain places and to stop messing with the footballs.

Cheers guys,I was thinking of going,but if it still all over the place,might just order what I want online,I don't go in on match day,it's a fucking joke that place on match days

Cheers guys,I was thinking of going,but if it still all over the place,might just order what I want online,I don't go in on match day,it's a fucking joke that place on match days

Bloody nuisance having all these fans wanting to pop into the shop on match days.

Personally, I think it's a classy shop compared to the ones I've seen at other clubs. I've always found the queuing system to be we'll organised. The tills are well staffed & queues move quickly. But there's always something for some people to moan about v

Went today. Parked on the blue car park which is the one you are supposed to park on. Did try to get on the orange one but was stopped.
As someone said on another thread, about 80% of the shop is the new home kit.
Didn't seem to be great on sizes on other items and was quite hard to find what I wanted as the t shirts were in different places around the store and even the same t shirts were put in different places around the store.

A load of kids came in that looked like a football team on a trip and were being chased around by the security - telling them to not walk in certain places and to stop messing with the footballs.

You must have been there at the same time as me. The kids looked like they'd come straight from playing and were still wearing football boots. The new shirt looked better 'up close' than in photos but still couldn't bring myself to part with that amount of money. Some of the polo shirts and tee shirts looked a bit cheap tbh, needed ironing, which didn't make them look great.

Bloody nuisance having all these fans wanting to pop into the shop on match days.

Personally, I think it's a classy shop compared to the ones I've seen at other clubs. I've always found the queuing system to be we'll organised. The tills are well staffed & queues move quickly. But there's always something for some people to moan about v

You know what I mean,so it isn't a moan,but fucking rammed it is,and one to avoid for me on match days,and for your info I couldn't give a flying fuck if you have found the queuing system well organised

Always someone putting their two penneth in were it's not needed

Went in on Sunday two weeks ago. Went to buy a new track suit and training gear. My brother wanted a home shirt but the player edition at £90. They said they had a break in and they were all stolen along with a load of other gear. That would explain the limited stock lines. I ended up going to the City centre store at the Arndale on the same day and got everything there. The core polo is really nice, a bit like a retro home shirt with the new badge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.