Going to Lisbon on saturday

What an absolutely amazing place, I recommend anyone who has not been to go, easily the most beautiful city I have been to. The restrictions if anything made it more enjoyable, we could still enter restaurants after 8pm and have a meal and drinks, and the place was generally really quiet.

What an absolutely amazing place, I recommend anyone who has not been to go, easily the most beautiful city I have been to. The restrictions if anything made it more enjoyable, we could still enter restaurants after 8pm and have a meal and drinks, and the place was generally really quiet.

They probably saw you coming and fled.

Nice! Was wondering what itd be like during covid times. Could you still do everything you wanted to do? Were cafes etc open during the day time? EDIT - where did you stay btw? Hotel? Airbnb?

Nice! Was wondering what itd be like during covid times. Could you still do everything you wanted to do? Were cafes etc open during the day time? EDIT - where did you stay btw? Hotel? Airbnb?

Everywhere was open till 8pm, bars cafes etc, but restaurants have different rules and can serve till 11pm. We stayed in an airbnb in Bairro Alto which was good value, I think currently everywhere is cheap because of the availability. Spent 3 days getting around in Ubers and it was ridicilously cheap to do so.

I have to say all the locals were really friendly and could all speak English, when I leave the Netherlands I am considering it as a place to live.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.