Going to watch other clubs play

libero

If you were to go to watch other clubs play in any division, who would you go to watch based on the football they’re playing and the innovation of the coaches. Brighton comes to mind and the bloke who’s joined Bournemouth sounds interesting. Any others lower down?

Used to go and watch Stockport play on a Friday ("Friday night is County night"), with a mixture of Blue & Red mates. Castle Street had loads of Pubs in the '80s, so always a good drink.
Usually Stockport were rubbish (remember a tall, lanky ungainly centre forward who used to kick several balls out of the ground as the Cheadle End had a low outer wall then ?), and the matches were often average at best.
But, Crewe were the visitors a couple of times. They often had a good number of youngsters, playing excellent football, on the ground. They always looked a level above Stockport, but probably had to sell their most promising young 'uns ?
So always keep an eye out for Crewe Alexandra and will watch them live, if possible...

I am FOC old school Mancunian. Went to Old Toilet loads in my time, probably more than many rag fans. Stockport too later on. Never really got enthused but it was football which was the thing.

I occasionally go to see Carlisle play, one of the boys is a season ticket holder and the wife is a fan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.