gollem and shreck screen

bizzbo

trueblue09 said:
hi lads can ANYONE tell me why on this website it has march then moyes and rooney please tell me its just april fools and some **** hasnt got onto our system and changed it!

something went a bit funny with the POTM thread, because of some technical stuff not many people voted. we decided we couldn't have tevez again, so ric and a few others nominated Moyes in recognition of him being a good sport about the punch up, and I think rooney is there because the overwhelming majority of people on the board reckon we should sign him this summer.

bizzbo said:
trueblue09 said:
hi lads can ANYONE tell me why on this website it has march then moyes and rooney please tell me its just april fools and some **** hasnt got onto our system and changed it!

something went a bit funny with the POTM thread, because of some technical stuff not many people voted. we decided we couldn't have tevez again, so ric and a few others nominated Moyes in recognition of him being a good sport about the punch up, and I think rooney is there because the overwhelming majority of people on the board reckon we should sign him this summer.

So where is Messi?

I puked.

Then wondered why we were advertising Shrek 4 and was intrigued that Gollum would be included as a side character.

Pretty funny though - the OP realizes it's April 1st but isn't sure it's an april fools joke. :)

It's an upcoming ad for Tolkien's The Hobbit, obviously. Starring Gollum as himself and Wayne as a hobbit. Or an orc thing. Or maybe some kind of forest troll, which wouldn't be a stretch. :)

If it was up to me, Carlos Tevez would be up there all fucking day- just grinding his nethers at every rag who 'happens by' our site. Twenty-five goals, motherfuckers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.