gollem and shreck screen

johnny on the spot said:
Stuart said:
A new low for Bluemoon . Get Carlito's mugshot up there ASAP ;-)

Morning Stu, too early for Jacob Miller? (see downstairs) x

April Fools or not , considering I'm only up at this hour because I'm dieing from Man Flu and I can't breathe the last thing I need to see this early is those two fuckin' ugly bastards .

Cheers JOTS ... ;-)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hKiePrCV8o[/youtube]

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Gary Nutter would have been nicer?

Nice to know, also, that we can still take the urine out of ourselves.

Its fine to take the piss of ourselves but to do so to that extreme it is more like pissing all over ourselves.

If my 9 year old visted the site today she'ld probably throw up.

I can't believe the amount of complaints that it received on April Fools Day. Some of you are utterly pathetic, and I'm ashamed that the ability to laugh at ourselves (which has been a City trademarks since the 60's) has now disappeared.

I imagine that none of you will ever visit BBC Football, because you might have to glance at a picture of Rooney, and you don't watch SSN or read a paper or even watch the game. Bigger than Kiam you all are. It's a fucking picture, on April Fools Day.

We thought that it would be a laugh and that a few people would get a kick out of it, I certainly found it pretty funny. Waking up to about 10 PMs this morning complaining is just utterly, utterly pathetic. It's a fucking picture, on April Fools Day.

Damocles said:
We thought that it would be a laugh and that a few people would get a kick out of it, I certainly found it pretty funny. Waking up to about 10 PMs this morning complaining is just utterly, utterly pathetic. It's a fucking picture, on April Fools Day.
Wow... I knew it would get a response, but I didn't think so many people would get the mards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.