Gonna be a dad.

Way too harsh on yourself with the 'gamble' comment mate, whilst being one of the most natural things 'known to man' many still have complications, all three of mine have had some 'complication' of sorts, rest assured that out of anywhere where you could possibly be mate they're in the best place possible and in safe hands.

Dirty Harry said:
Way too harsh on yourself with the 'gamble' comment mate, whilst being one of the most natural things 'known to man' many still have complications, all three of mine have had some 'complication' of sorts, rest assured that out of anywhere where you could possibly be mate they're in the best place possible and in safe hands.

I know pal, too many things and 'what if's' going through my head. I know for all the stick the NHS gets, but I'd have more peace of mind if the state hospitals here were as good as back home.

Congratulations, just bought my grandson the City strip, proper little Joe Hart he looks. Will we be champs when he/she is born?

Ancient Citizen said:
Congratulations, just bought my grandson the City strip, proper little Joe Hart he looks. Will we be champs when he/she is born?

Don't think so mate, I'm talking a matter of days.

Shit. WTF, yep, we'll be champs!!!

paphos-mcfc said:
Missus blood test result came back positive. First kid as well. Made up at the prospect of buying tiny City kits for the new blue to be born. Best year of my life.[/quote

Nice one mate. We booked a private scan today, within view of the swamp (Mrs booked it not me) at 16 weeks. We were both convinced it was going to be a little girl. Its not! Mrs spotted the todger straight away!

Another blue in the making!

I share your sentiments!

Let the brainwashing commence!<br /><br />-- Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:55 pm --<br /><br />Fingers crossed for you mate. Hadnt read all the thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.