Gonna be a dad.

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Your best achievement in life is bringing children into the world. Good luck mate.

You've lived a shit life if your greatest achievement is getting somebody pregnant. Personally I tend not to be paticularly proud of anything a dog is able to achieve but each to their own I guess.

TheMidnightBlue said:
Your best achievement in life is bringing children into the world. Good luck mate.

You've lived a shit life if your greatest achievement is getting somebody pregnant. Personally I tend not to be paticularly proud of anything a dog is able to achieve but each to their own I guess.

Wow. You really are a giant cock aren't you?!!!

Scareye said:
TheMidnightBlue said:

Because I wouldn't class being able to functioning sperm as my greatest life achievement? As I said each to their own but I just hope that my life isn't so depressing that the greatest achievement is being able to perform a simple biological process that has happened for millions of years.

TheMidnightBlue said:
Scareye said:
TheMidnightBlue said:

Because I wouldn't class being able to functioning sperm as my greatest life achievement? As I said each to their own but I just hope that my life isn't so depressing that the greatest achievement is being able to perform a simple biological process that has happened for millions of years.

Well your mother and father fucked up it and I am sure they are still very proud of you.

Congratulations though Paphos to you and your new family.

TheMidnightBlue said:

Even licking your own balls?

Oh, and congrats to Paphos and Mrs P - great news!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.