Gooch Gang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Televators said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Televators said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
You wash your own car?

Shhh, no, of course not. I have a man who does that stuff for me.

You have a man?

Yep, I have different ones for different things, although one of the gardeners is a girl instead of a man, but hey.

Is she fit?

mammutly said:
Correct in saying nothing.

It's always nice when insight happens like that
Look darling, I'm not being funny or anything, but I'm trying to hijack a thread here.

Could you just fuck off for a bit eh?

Televators said:
mammutly said:

Look darling, I'm not being funny or anything, but I'm trying to hijack a thread here.

why dont you get a nail file out and hijack your nails eh and do us all a favour

Televators said:
mammutly said:

Well if you want to so much, and seeing as I've won the argument, as per, then you're welcome to polish your nails in the face of anyone you can find here who might be interseted enough to look.

night darling x

toby said:
why dont you get a nail file out and hijack your nails eh and do us all a favour

I think you should think about sticking to cats and bars and whatever the fuck else you normally do on here hon.

Safer that way huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.