Gooch Gang

Status
Not open for further replies.
GStar said:
I'm coming down... i'll bring a flat cap, tweed jacket, pipe and everything. Not that i'll be wearing any of them but it wouldnt feel right otherwise.
You're gonna fit right in down here.

TheMightyQuinn said:
I'm taken so I'll be sure to let her down gently.
It's OK, I've already done that. She's devastated, obviously, but after a few cuddles she managed to pull herself together again.

Televators said:
GStar said:
I'm coming down... i'll bring a flat cap, tweed jacket, pipe and everything. Not that i'll be wearing any of them but it wouldnt feel right otherwise.
You're gonna fit right in down here.

TheMightyQuinn said:
I'm taken so I'll be sure to let her down gently.
It's OK, I've already done that. She's devastated, obviously, but after a few cuddles she managed to pull herself together again.

Bless

Shock! Horror! Mad Woman's reverted to type. Didn't last long. Her making an iota of sense in the Goody thread was her only good contribution since... well...

Glad I only read her in quoted posts.

The fact that she's never dodged at bullet in her life, scattered by rival gangs of thugs, colours her stupid remarks about a side of life she'll never know.

If she ever joins the real world and contribute real points rather than being a lonely old woman with the need to upset the apple cart, she may be interesting.

Bigga said:
Shock! Horror! Mad Woman's reverted to type. Didn't last long. Her making an iota of sense in the Goody thread was her only good contribution since... well...

Glad I only read her in quoted posts.

The fact that she's never dodged at bullet in her life, scattered by rival gangs of thugs, colours her stupid remarks about a side of life she'll never know.

If she ever joins the real world and contribute real points rather than being a lonely old woman with the need to upset the apple cart, she may be interesting.

I just didn't want to disappoint you...

Biggsy1 said:
Bigga said:
Banned Tosspot said:
Americanized gangsta rap wankers.

Leave them in for life.

Actually the major war that happened and involved the Pepperhill and Gooch were nothing to do with imitating anything.

Was started over a girl shagging dudes on either side...

I thought is was Doddington and Gooch, you learn something everyday![/quo

doddington used to be called pepperhill gang, i think that was the pub they used to go in??? yeah there is a new breed of "gangsters" out there! i wish they grow up sooner rather then later......i live near uniteds grounds and being only 20 i have friends who are gang affiliated! Thats something i have never been tempted to do

the worst thing about it the youngers dont even no what started this beef,
some of the gang bangerz have family on the other side,
its down to where ppl are brought up then they chill wid da boyz or score of them to feel safe then some one see's u wiv them then there is no turning back ppl think he is a full time banger where he could of only bought a bag of weed and had a spliff
so its a lose-lose situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.