Good choice of discount from the club

Now you didn't say it was for the Euro aways, I'm not arsed about those as long as it still allows people to make their own arrangements. However they could just ask you to take your travel details to the ticket office as another option rather than have to meet the reps before the game.
I certainly wouldn't want it introduced for all away games in the UK though, which is what the thread is about, so it would be an imposition as they are a lot more regular than the England aways have been

Sorry, thought I made that clear in my original post. Obviously it isn't feasible in this country. England used to make you sign in with your members card to prove you had travelled and you had the choice to pick up your ticket out there or get it sent to you but now they make us pick all tickets up out there.
I think the original thread was about the club choosing the Arsenal game for half price tickets so I'll leave this for now as we've gone off track a little.

City in the City is back, what a surprise! A wine bar in Islington with Marwood as a speaker.

Is it really a good choice of Discount? On the one hand city use a fund they are given to help the fans out with costs but then on the other hand stick two fingers up to the fans and hold back a bunch of tickets for any Tom dick or harry with zero points but prepared to fork out £150 for a Cockney boys outing to jump the queue.

https://www.mcfc.co.uk/MDHospitality/City-in-the-City/City-in-the-City

Looks like sales ain't been what city expected based on the initial high points required maybe the corporate ain't been the success they hoped. Anyway down to 12000 points tommorow and 11000 on Wednesday

Was sold out yesterday on the OS
Looking forward to this one - I'll be done for Christmas by then so don't mind the Monday Night slot

It would have been good if they updated the selling criteria on the Ticket News section, and if they did change the date from the 13th Nov from the original story.

Worth it for future games, West Ham 9pm back is £100+ with the discount at the moment.
I think you should go to Specsavers.
West ham on the Trainline site is still showing at £40.80 return including your underground travel.
Going on any number of trains from Manchester and returning at 2100 from Euston

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.