Good choice of discount from the club

With regards to the 'whores', the club must see that the problem stands out like a sore thumb. Both champs league games sell out on high points. Suddenly, you have to have your name on your ticket for the Juventus game and they are on general sale and in danger of not even selling out.

Names on tickets is due to an Italian byelaw, nothing else.

The reason it is selling slowly is the proximity to Christmas, the fact we have already qualified and the scare stories that seem to surround every trip we make to Italy.

My son and I have obtained tickets through the supporters branch for Juventus and Arsenal, I hope that is ok with you.

I'm not sure it is ok with me. I've never agreed with supporters branches getting tickets ahead of people with higher loyalty points. Although you might be on 15,000 points which is fine. But thanks for checking with me.
Hannah, from the club, talked with me on the phone for about 15 mins the other day and she agreed that the Juve tickets being individually named has had an impact. She said they would consider the idea of all tickets being picked up personally in the away city, like we have done for years with England. She skirted around the reason why Arsenal have shot up by 4000 points from last season. I argued that a platinum member in every cup scheme gets about 1000 points a season. Even if they then go to every away game, say 25 games, at 40 points per game, that would only give another 1000 so it should be impossible for them to shoot up so much. She couldn't or didn't want to answer that.
I did appreciate the call though, showed good customer service even if she never really answered all my queries.

• I'm not sure it is ok with me. I've never agreed with supporters branches getting tickets ahead of people with higher loyalty points. Although you might be on 15,000 points which is fine. But thanks for checking with me.
    Hannah, from the club, talked with me on the phone for about 15 mins the other day and she agreed that the Juve tickets being individually named has had an impact. She said they would consider the idea of all tickets being picked up personally in the away city, like we have done for years with England. She skirted around the reason why Arsenal have shot up by 4000 points from last season. I argued that a platinum member in every cup scheme gets about 1000 points a season. Even if they then go to every away game, say 25 games, at 40 points per game, that would only give another 1000 so it should be impossible for them to shoot up so much. She couldn't or didn't want to answer that.
    I did appreciate the call though, showed good customer service even if she never really answered all my queries.

Just brought my Arsenal tickets block 20 where we normally sit was not available only blocks 21,22 and23 this suggest a whole block has gone to cooperate etc maybe this is why the points starting criteria is so high

How many superbia members are there these days, they could take the majority of these tickets if they wanted these days couldn't they?

I'm not sure it is ok with me. I've never agreed with supporters branches getting tickets ahead of people with higher loyalty points. Although you might be on 15,000 points which is fine. But thanks for checking with me.
Cheers mate
So not only do I have to go though a security cordon, I have to have a thorough body search, I now have to wait whilst some temp from the ticket office searches through 3000 tickets looking for mine before I can even get near a turnstile?
Fucking hell we'd have to leave the pub at 1pm for a 3pm kick off
So much for a free society and just going for a pint and a game of footy

Cheers mate
So not only do I have to go though a security cordon, I have to have a thorough body search, I now have to wait whilst some temp from the ticket office searches through 3000 tickets looking for mine before I can even get near a turnstile?

That's the argument everyone had with England too but in reality it takes less than a couple of minutes. Anyone on an organised trip gets theirs on the plane. For everyone else, the FA are in a central hotel in the city usually the afternoon before the day of the game and then all day on match day. And then they have a booth at the stadium for latecomers for two hours before the game. It's no hardship at all. Like I said earlier, loads of people won't like this arrangement as it stops them getting a ticket off a source or a mate but it's difficult to argue with the fairness of it.

That's the argument everyone had with England too but in reality it takes less than a couple of minutes. Anyone on an organised trip gets theirs on the plane. For everyone else, the FA are in a central hotel in the city usually the afternoon before the day of the game and then all day on match day. And then they have a booth at the stadium for latecomers for two hours before the game. It's no hardship at all. Like I said earlier, loads of people won't like this arrangement as it stops them getting a ticket off a source or a mate but it's difficult to argue with the fairness of it.
Now you didn't say it was for the Euro aways, I'm not arsed about those as long as it still allows people to make their own arrangements. However they could just ask you to take your travel details to the ticket office as another option rather than have to meet the reps before the game.
I certainly wouldn't want it introduced for all away games in the UK though, which is what the thread is about, so it would be an imposition as they are a lot more regular than the England aways have been

Cheers mate

What planet are these people on? Pick up your ticket at the away ground ffs. Can you imagine their prematch routine?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.