Good choice of discount from the club

16,000 points down to 13,250 points for a ticket?
Wow!
Don't forget, a lot of tickets for the big games are allocated to corporate wankers no matter how many LPs they have.

There s always one!
There's always this thread. People actually think clubs these days would ever do anything like this off their own backs for big games anymore? (That's not a pop at City, it's a pop at English football clubs)

Does anybody actually think this will sell out at 13,250 points? It appears the more points I gain the further I fall behind for the 'big' games.

Does anybody actually think this will sell out at 13,250 points? It appears the more points I gain the further I fall behind for the 'big' games.
I'm staggered the bar has been set that high. Monday night 4 days before Christmas live on TV I thought it would go right down. I've got 12950 and still expect it to go down below that .hopefully the club have got this wrong and not me

I'm staggered the bar has been set that high. Monday night 4 days before Christmas live on TV I thought it would go right down. I've got 12950 and still expect it to go down below that .hopefully the club have got this wrong and not me

I will personally show my arse, on the Christmas Market Laiden town hall steps, if this sells out at 13,250 points...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.