Good choice of discount from the club

I'm delighted because I'm off and booked to go before I knew the price
secondly I can see why your're grouchy about it because two years ago the first two discounted games they did were games I couldn't get time off for

Fair play mate, sing loud and hard for me, give it your all and then some!!

Lower prices encourages lower classes.
No it doesn't it just means there's more people who can afford to go for a fair price you may be happy paying £64 but the majority including me are not. Lower class has nothing to do with it £20 a away ticket should be the price of every game!

It's an easy fixture to discount due to the cost of the ticket and personally as I can't make that game I would have preferred others to be discounted

I can see why the club have done this but I suppose there are a couple of ways of rewarding supporters for their loyalty. Either discount a game that doesn't take much commitment to attend or make it more attractive to get fans to go to a fixture that is obviously harder to justify getting to(Monday night, just before Christmas, on the telly etc)
Not really thought that one through have they to be fair.

I can see why the club have done this but I suppose there are a couple of ways of rewarding supporters for their loyalty. Either discount a game that doesn't take much commitment to attend or make it more attractive to get fans to go to a fixture that is obviously harder to justify getting to(Monday night, just before Christmas, on the telly etc)
Not really thought that one through have they to be fair.

Yeah good point but the match should never have been a Monday night game!
Would have loved to have done this fixture again but with the time it makes it very difficult without losing work days

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.