good debate - gone off track

gh_mcfc

this eneded up a good debate but just ended up in the usual over the top abuse so i have retracted my statement

let all love each other - not physically though

Re: A big Thanks to the Dicks Singing M****h -

sorry to hear that, id be gutted at the injustice. Some people are just selfish w*****s with no thought but for themselves.

gh_mcfc said:
Thanks very much to the dickheads singing M****h on the way in yesterday, (hopefully not someone who comes on here)

A Steward pushed into the crowd to tell the to shut up knocked a few of us flying and when I asked him to calm down and leave it out he picked on me. He took my ticket (eagerly assisted by GMP`s finest numpties) and there went my hard earned forty quid plus coach fee.

Best part of 50 notes spent for nothing and the pleasure of being man handled by those big brave officers. (non of whom would give me their number some of whom who did not have a number on display). If you know me (meant many of you in Europe this year) you will know I am not a dick or a fighter .

Missed one debry in 27 years (now two), never been in any bother all over the place.

When will you pricks learn ...... Hope you are proud of yourselves

Not saying it's right singing M****h, but you're experience is not their fault, it's bad stewarding & policing.

Guy behind me in the ground got warned by a cop for calling Ronaldo a M****h Twat

U didn't miss alot to be fair.

Seemed the stewards were waiting for an excuse to kick off yesterday, i saw one of them antagonising city fans to get them to react. Didn't work like.

ctid

Glasgow Man City said:
gh_mcfc said:
Thanks very much to the dickheads singing M****h on the way in yesterday, (hopefully not someone who comes on here)

A Steward pushed into the crowd to tell the to shut up knocked a few of us flying and when I asked him to calm down and leave it out he picked on me. He took my ticket (eagerly assisted by GMP`s finest numpties) and there went my hard earned forty quid plus coach fee.

Best part of 50 notes spent for nothing and the pleasure of being man handled by those big brave officers. (non of whom would give me their number some of whom who did not have a number on display). If you know me (meant many of you in Europe this year) you will know I am not a dick or a fighter .

Missed one debry in 27 years (now two), never been in any bother all over the place.

Not saying it's right singing M****h, but you're experience is not their fault, it's bad stewarding & policing.

Guy behind me in the ground got warned by a cop for calling Ronaldo a M****h Twat

Taking that up with man ure and the police but not holding my breath

Its only a song, you should be more worried about the performance on the pitch. Im not saying i condone that sort of behaviour but there are more important things to worry about.

C.T.I.D23 said:
Its only a song, you should be more worried about the performance on the pitch. Im not saying i condone that sort of behaviour but there are more important things to worry about.

I'm guessing he/she didn't see the performance.

We don't want twats associated with our club.

C.T.I.D23 said:
It's also an incredibly disrespectful song which tarnishes the good nature of most of our fans. How would you like it if a couple of thousand people were singing, mocking the death of a loved one?

gh_mcfc said:

As regards to the first comment your very much welcome

As for the second one proud isnt the word im estatic

C.T.I.D23 said:

Numskull, it's only a song. To start off with it's about People dieing. On top of that one of them was a blue.

Frank Victor Swift (26 December 1913 – 6 February 1958), was a football goalkeeper who played for Manchester City and England, born in Blackpool, Lancashire. After starting his career with local clubs, in 1932 he was signed by First Division Manchester City, with whom he played his entire professional career.

Swift broke into the Manchester City first team in 1933, taking part in the club's run to the 1934 FA Cup Final, where the club triumphed 2–1 against Portsmouth. Three years later Swift won a League Championship medal, after playing in every match of Manchester City's championship-winning season. War denied Swift several years of playing in his prime, though during wartime he was chosen to represent his country in international matches. After the war he made his competitive international debut, playing 19 internationals between 1946 and 1949.

Swift retired in 1949, taking up a career in journalism as a football correspondent for the News of the World. He died, aged 44, in the Munich air disaster after reporting on Manchester United's European Cup match against Red Star Belgrade.

He made 376 appearances for City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.