good debate - gone off track

M18CTID said:
Dubai Blue said:
I'd be interested to know the ages of those that sing it.

I used to call them 'M*nich' this and 'M*nich' that when I was a teenager. I then had an epiphony when I was about 22 and realised how pathetic and moronic it was.

I'd suggest that those of you who are still teenagers will eventually come round to the same point of view. And for those of you that are older than 25, it really is time you grew up.

Some of the older lot still do it, but I think the majority are young pups. Most will probably grow out of it like us - some won't though.
I did come across some middle-aged guys singing it on a train back from an away game a couple of seasons ago. Most of the City fans gave them hell and they shut up after a bit of an argument but they were pissed out of their heads and later beat up an Irish guy who had also had a bit to drink and was celebrating St Patricks Day. They were pure old fashioned racists I guess but it illustrates the type of mentality of those that do sing it. I also think they were ex-squaddies.

Was anyone in Mary D's a couple of years ago when they played the M****h documentary on the screens on derby day? Dont think that helped...

Am 33 years old and have more than my fair ov Munichs mates ages ranging from 20 odd to 40 and they dont really give a fuck about Muinich

Just the way it is sorry 2 disappoint you, agreed though it must break Bobby Charlton`s heart.

Also on here why if you having a discussion does somone resort to callin the other member a **** , wanker ,dickhead etc... surely we can a difference point of view ?

Jack74 said:
Am 33 years old and have more than my fair ov ******* mates ages ranging from 20 odd to 40 and they dont really give a fuck about Muinich

Just the way it is sorry 2 disappoint you, agreed though it must break Bobby Charlton`s heart.

Also on here why if you having a discussion does somone resort to callin the other member a **** , wanker ,dickhead etc... surely we can a difference point of view ?

To be fair you can't advocate chanting about death, and then get upset because someone called you a name.

el blue said:
Jack74 said:
Am 33 years old and have more than my fair ov ******* mates ages ranging from 20 odd to 40 and they dont really give a fuck about Muinich

To be fair you can't advocate chanting about death, and then get upset because someone called you a name.
Don't think he was advocating it, just stating that it doesn't wind the rags up as much as some people seem to think.

Edit: Read it again and I was wrong

el blue said:
Jack74 said:

The people we're dealing with here simply aren't bright enough to see that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.