good debate - gone off track

Re: A big Thanks to the Dicks Singing M****h -

ireland_is__superman said:
gh_mcfc said:
Thanks very much to the dickheads singing M****h on the way in yesterday, (hopefully not someone who comes on here)

When will you pricks learn ...... Hope you are proud of yourselves

As regards to the first comment your very much welcome

As for the second one proub isnt the word im estatic

Actually I think you'll find both proub and estatic aren't words........

wilf9 said:
C.T.I.D23 said:
Its only a song, you should be more worried about the performance on the pitch. Im not saying i condone that sort of behaviour but there are more important things to worry about.

Numskull, it's only a song. To start off with it's about People dieing. On top of that one of them was a blue.

Frank Victor Swift (26 December 1913 – 6 February 1958), was a football goalkeeper who played for Manchester City and England, born in Blackpool, Lancashire. After starting his career with local clubs, in 1932 he was signed by First Division Manchester City, with whom he played his entire professional career.

Swift broke into the Manchester City first team in 1933, taking part in the club's run to the 1934 FA Cup Final, where the club triumphed 2–1 against Portsmouth. Three years later Swift won a League Championship medal, after playing in every match of Manchester City's championship-winning season. War denied Swift several years of playing in his prime, though during wartime he was chosen to represent his country in international matches. After the war he made his competitive international debut, playing 19 internationals between 1946 and 1949.

Swift retired in 1949, taking up a career in journalism as a football correspondent for the News of the World. He died, aged 44, in the ****** air disaster after reporting on Manchester United's European Cup match against Red Star Belgrade.

He made 376 appearances for City.

Its still only a song Wilf

firstly sorry to hear about your troubles yesterday, try and take it up with united and gmp i would.

secondly, i am not saying singing m****h is ok. but our fans have been singing it for years. and ok people died and got hurt so maybe we shouldn't sing it.

but if we shouldn't sing that then we shouldnt sing about tevez neck scar. because boiling water falling on a ten month old baby is pretty traumatising.

glynn said:
firstly sorry to hear about your troubles yesterday, try and take it up with united and gmp i would.

secondly, i am not saying singing m****h is ok. but our fans have been singing it for years. and ok people died and got hurt so maybe we shouldn't sing it.

but if we shouldn't sing that then we shouldnt sing about tevez neck scar. because boiling water falling on a ten month old baby is pretty traumatising.

Don't know what we were singing about Tevez, but I loathe the M****h stuff. Unfortunately there's a section of our support who insist on doing it, and who maintain that it winds United fans up.

It actually doesn't wind them up. They love it when City fans sing about the disaster because they can all claim the moral high ground and spout on about us. Unfortunately, some of our fans are too stupid to see this and continue to play right into their hands.

ireland_is__superman said:
gh_mcfc said:
Thanks very much to the dickheads singing M****h on the way in yesterday, (hopefully not someone who comes on here)

When will you pricks learn ...... Hope you are proud of yourselves

As regards to the first comment your very much welcome

As for the second one proud isnt the word im estatic
If you want to mock the dead, go and support someone else. We don't want you.

Dyed Petya said:
glynn said:

Don't know what we were singing about Tevez, but I loathe the M****h stuff. Unfortunately there's a section of our support who insist on doing it, and who maintain that it winds United fans up.

It actually doesn't wind them up. They love it when City fans sing about the disaster because they can all claim the moral high ground and spout on about us. Unfortunately, some of our fans are too stupid to see this and continue to play right into their hands.

United fans can never truly claim the moral high ground on this issue as they A. failed to ensure that the families of the Munich victims were properly compensated/looked after. B. chant about Heysel and other footballing disasters. I actually think that its the City fans who protest so much about Munich chants that play into United hands, by highlighting the issue and making it seem like the majority partake when in actual fact it is only a handful, you are also serving to perpetuate the issue.

We did actually claim some moral high ground yesterday, when the Clowns were drowned out by our own support. One of may mates, commented on that as soon as I walked into the pub after the game, and he is a united fan sat in the scoreboard end.

Who cares, If you had your ticket taken of you then you were obviously doing something wrong.

wilf9 said:
We did actually claim some moral high ground yesterday, when the Clowns were drowned out by our own support. One of may mates, commented on that as soon as I walked into the pub after the game, and he is a united fan sat in the scoreboard end.

I was quite proud of that aswell. I thought our fan behaved well. I certainly didn't see any one in our end throwing stuff or the pathetic posturing outside when there was a row of police between us. In fact I came out of the ground quite proud to be a blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.