Good Food in MCR

I Love a good steak. So for me miller & Carter in Heaton Chapel and Wilmslow are very decent, Malmaison also great... I am in Piedras Negres in Mexico. It is a border town with Texas (I can walk to the border in 10 mins) Steak here is another level. I don’t know what they do to it but the way they cook it it is the best I have ever had. Charcoal burnt on the outside and slightly bloody in the middle.
Smallest size is 350g upto 1.2kg

I Love a good steak. So for me miller & Carter in Heaton Chapel and Wilmslow are very decent, Malmaison also great... I am in Piedras Negres in Mexico. It is a border town with Texas (I can walk to the border in 10 mins) Steak here is another level. I don’t know what they do to it but the way they cook it it is the best I have ever had. Charcoal burnt on the outside and slightly bloody in the middle.
Smallest size is 350g upto 1.2kg
Good steak in Mexico - that will be the clenbuterol in it (according to Canelo alvarez)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.