Good Humans vs Sh*t Humans...

About 6 months ago travellers moved into our estate, pretty soon they turned everyone against them. My daughter was terrified of them, so she started hanging around the local black girls but now they are turning on her too. Man, she is 6 years old and she has these older kids giving her a hard time. Breaks my heart and just makes me so angry

People talk about Batman v Superman as a bad film but it resonates with me. In particular because of this line "a sense of powerlessness can turn good men cruel"

This thread is wobbling in to another vegan propaganda one that will end up getting locked. Can we not put them in the politics thread where they belong with religion and angry working class types who appear to hate democracy? I only take the occasional peek when I need a laugh.

Can't watch cruelty to animals. I guide bees and wasps safely out of my house. And then kill them! haha.
no...some cnuts just aren't human.
I'm a toxoplasma carrier and cats hypnotise me.
I believe this:

About 6 months ago travellers moved into our estate, pretty soon they turned everyone against them. My daughter was terrified of them, so she started hanging around the local black girls but now they are turning on her too. Man, she is 6 years old and she has these older kids giving her a hard time. Breaks my heart and just makes me so angry

People talk about Batman v Superman as a bad film but it resonates with me. In particular because of this line "a sense of powerlessness can turn good men cruel"

Move away from the bastards if you can mate.

Not sure how to reply to that as you used a lot of words to not really say anything
Nothing unusual about that.

I'm a latecomer vegie, probably after having been in more than one abattoir in my working life. Anybody who loves animals but eats meat is deluding themselves if they think abattoirs are a humane way of killing animals.
They are barbaric. The animals go through intense fear and pain.

Last edited:

One thing I can't stand is bullying. Especially girls. Got two, one mixed race. She got bullied to fuck by a load of black kids.Told the school I'm goin in to windmill the playground. Soon stopped. Years later me youngest at the same school, her mob were all black, only white one there was me daughter. Tell yer what, they fuckin looked after her.

Nothing unusual about that.

I'm a latecomer vegie, probably after having been in more than one abattoir in my working life. Anybody who loves animals but eats meat is deluding themselves if they think abattoirs are a humane way of killing animals.
They are barbaric. The animals go through intense fear and pain.
having visited 2 abattoirs in my life the main recolection is the smell, not matter how clean they were you could smell death.

neither times put me off eating meat though, but it may be because I trained in butchery so have been covered in animal blood and deboned carcases of pigs, cows, chickens, lambs etc that I am desensitised to it.

But I would say of you want to convert many away from meat take them to an abattoirs.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.