Good man Buzzer

I'm surprised he's been allowed back to be a pundit given his history of taking no shit off the wankers.

Well done Mike.

Badtez said:
God how hard is it to get a straight answer on here?!? What was the question? what was said????

About 1/3 who are talking now haven't seen it. It's like the new York away.

In the post match interview, bell end asked Tevez "Did you dive"

When it cut back to Buzzer he said "Can I just say something here, he's jjust played an excellent game of football, scored 3, won man of the match and set up another and the first question you ask is whether he dived. We've seen it at half time and talked about it, he didn't dive so why ask him that!"

Then went on to defend City from the usual snipes that Sky get in and when asked what has been the difference between City and Utd this calendar year, replied "Key decisions at important times. Sir Alex keeps saying Utd finish strongly, well so do we. You've just seen us play."

SWP's back said:
In the post match interview, bell end asked Tevez "Did you dive"

When it cut back to Buzzer he said "Can I just say something here, he's jjust played an excellent game of football, scored 3, won man of the match and set up another and the first question you ask is whether he dived. We've seen it at half time and talked about it, he didn't dive so why ask him that!"

Then went on to defend City from the usual snipes that Sky get in and when asked what has been the difference between City and Utd this calendar year, replied "Key decisions at important times. Sir Alex keeps saying Utd finish strongly, well so do we. You've just seen us play."
manlove for the Buzz

"Did You Dive?"(Tevez)

F*** off Sky, you Rag infested........

Well said Mike S. Tell it as it is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.