Good man Buzzer

the talisman said:
Slightly off topic, but did any reporter ask ashley young if he dived last week?

Did they fuck!

If I was Tevez or Vinnie I'd have lamped that lanky c**t! He's constantly twisting things and asking questions to those without a decent grasp of English snide, underhanded questions.

The when Mikey S threw it at the presenter fella he started to get really wound up. Good on you Mikey, stick it to the man!

Our media team needs questions asked, why allow Tevez into the Sky interview area when his English is still next to non-existent and knowing what sort of questions the agenda-driven Murdoch channel might ask?

It's difficult to put into words how much I love Buzzer. It's brilliant seeing him in the studio because you just know he will take no shit. Legend.

SWP's back said:
In the post match interview, bell end asked Tevez "Did you dive"

When it cut back to Buzzer he said "Can I just say something here, he's jjust played an excellent game of football, scored 3, won man of the match and set up another and the first question you ask is whether he dived. We've seen it at half time and talked about it, he didn't dive so why ask him that!"

Then went on to defend City from the usual snipes that Sky get in and when asked what has been the difference between City and Utd this calendar year, replied "Key decisions at important times. Sir Alex keeps saying Utd finish strongly, well so do we. You've just seen us play."

Top man!

LoveCity said:
Our media team needs questions asked, why allow Tevez into the Sky interview area when his English is still next to non-existent and knowing what sort of questions the agenda-driven Murdoch channel might ask?

In fairness, it's a bit difficult to deny them access to the man of the match. I suspect it may even be contractual.

Vince and Tevez waiting for the interview

First question " did you dive Carlos"

Carlos "I am the man of the match yes"

Interviewer. "yes"

Carlos grabs the Champagne and disappears leaving Vince laughing

Vince " I somehow knew that after one question I would be standing here alone"

Interviewer then asks Vince half a dozen more futile questions about the title race

Back to the studio and Buzzer opens up with " what a stupid question when he should have been commenting on his great performance !!!!"

Wreckless Alec said:
LoveCity said:

In fairness, it's a bit difficult to deny them access to the man of the match. I suspect it may even be contractual.

Seen MotMs not appear lots of times though, they usually say something like, "He was our man of the match, we'll let you pass the champagne on."

Stupid thread. Buzzer's always been a good man. Saw him play when I was too young to remember and then met him at the Young dinner around 20 years ago. A gent and a great player.

I was watching on Abu Dhabi telly, and they showed the stamp on Tevez's foot and the nailed on Aguero pen. What was Sky's analysis, I wonder?

Am i right in saying that the last time he was a pundit on Sky we won 6-1 against the rags?

Get him on every week!

coleridge said:
Stupid thread. Buzzer's always been a good man. Saw him play when I was too young to remember and then met him at the Young dinner around 20 years ago. A gent and a great player.

I was watching on Abu Dhabi telly, and they showed the stamp on Tevez's foot and the nailed on Aguero pen. What was Sky's analysis, I wonder?
Stupid thread? eh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.