Good morning from the UAE

Ajay

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatu Allah and a good morning to you all (friends, doubters, pains and those who are just interested),

I woke this morning with intention to log on or post anything at all but then I realised how much I love our club and how much respect those of you who have PM'd me and commented on my posts in general on the forum - and that includes some of the doubters who have also PM'd me (thank you), with this in mind here I am.

Sadly before I start I hope this thread does not descend into another slanging match resulting in another thread being locked or deleted - so PLEASE can we IGNORE any abuse aimed at ANYONE on here and only then can we have a sensible debate/discussion.

Anyway, if you are reading this for some groundbreaking news - sorry there is none yet, all I can do is reiterate what I said yesterday and surprise! surprise! what a lot of real newspapers and agencies are saying today (or did they break the news before I did - I think not):

I stated very clearly that the club are doing everything in their power to sign the player and this is ongoing.

The biggest news of yesterday was the emergency call that took place involving SH. Mansoor, Cooke and others (including Milan's representatives). This call was a catalyst in negotiations and after the Milan representatives left the call Cooke was authorised to up or offer is he had to. Cooke also said that Kaka was concerned about our performance and ambition (now the press say he wants a get out clause - so that makes sense).

What I do know is that the gutter press (that sadly some of us like to believe) are quoting Kaka out of context whereas the real press know that this deal is not deal!

I can also tell you that I went to bed a happy man (even after reading some of the shit comments on here) as the last call I got from one of my friends was confirmation that:

1. SH. Mansoor has already met Kaka here in the UAE - as I quoted weeks ago!

2. He also met him during Milan's recent tour of the UAE.

3. He has been asked to speak with him but not one-on-one but with Cooke and MH, I assume another telephone conference will take place today or my suspicion is it took place last night - I can confirm later.

4. The best news - Cooke met Kaka and his agent face-to-face yesterday with the permission of Milan - enough said as far as I am concerned.

I have said it till I am blue in the face - but I will say it again:

I have never said he will 100% sign this month but I said that the deal was and is 99.9% done - that does leave 0.1% chance of failure!

Kaka wants to see our ambition and we have disclosed our other key high possibility targets to his and his agent, one of those targets has also said he wanted to see our ambition in terms of who we are signing - hence Kaka!

To cover a few more points:

ADUG are not playing with us and will not get bored with us, their history is enviable and they aim to make us the biggest club in the world. They and the Arab culture is not one to try and give up but one of pride and strength to make it work. That does not mean they will throuw money at us but it does mean they will do what is takes and it is clear to me and I know to the majority of others that they are walking the waling!

On a commercial front (and sensible logical front), I reported that the ADUG group were a little stunned at Milan's stance yesterday and could not comprehend how they could start to 'negotiate' over 90-100M! Think about what they can do with that money and sit back and think about what risk they take if they do not take the offer and Kaka gets injured, or his form dips or if they do not get any other offers in our region because NO ONE ELSE IN THE WORLD CAN PAY THIS KIND OF MONEY!

I still believe we have a strong chance to sign him and more so I still believe we want everything wrapped up by this weekend so we can them move and secure our other offers, however this is more complicated then any other transfer ever so don't hold your breath watching this space all day because I will only post as and when I find out anything (not as and when SSN report it, if they beat me to it - so be it).

Finally, Blackburn made several attempts to contact Cooke and MH yesterday who where both 'unavailable' to take their call - funny really when you think about it!

Thank you everyone and please I ask again that we try and keep this thread sensible and free from abuse - let us try not to get this one locked.

AND PLEASE DON'T READ EVERY WORD AND LETTER I HAVE POSTED TRYING TO PICK HOLES - IT'S BORING - YOU ARE ENTITLED TO DISAGREE AND TAKE WHAT I SAY WITH A PINCH OF SALT AND I RESPECT YOU WHATEVER YOUR THINK, BUT THERE IS NO NEED TO START A SLANGING MATCH.

Thank you all.

Haha, happy 10:48 PM from the Eastern USA

I'm feeling strangely optimistic about this whole Kaka ordeal though, I must say. However, I won't fully believe it until I see him in sky blue.

Funny about Blackburn calling us yesterday, can see Fat Sam on the phone now...

"Umm, Mark, about the 15million quid..."

thanks for the update.

is there any news on villa... or silva or any other player ..

The Hardcore Posters support you Ajay. Interesting stuff. To be honest I haven't had chance to read your stuff in much detail before because of all the fighting going on.

I still can't get my head round Kaka signing for us. Do you know if these reports of us offering him £500k a week are anywhere near the mark? It sounds a ridiculous amount to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.