Good morning from the UAE

Good Morning Ajay! There is no better news (well besides Kaka and Villa coming) then to waking up and seeing another realistic and informative post by you. Thanks again and I appreciate it!

This is the thing, really. Once we sign one player the rest will follow - that's why we're having to spend so exorbitantly to secure the first. Unfortunately the flip side of that is if we fail we will end up with nothing but Bellamy. Thanks for the update Ajay!

Cheers Ajay, thanks for the all the info
Last night instead of watching news agency for the update of Kaka, I keep refreshing BM forum, I think that says it all about how valuable your info to us Ajay :D

Ajay
adore.gif

But seriously, cheers.

One more thing:

Don't believe the hype, we have not offered 500K a week and never would offer that kind of money.

These guys may be rich beyond our imagination but they are not stupid, in the same way as Kaka wants some 'get out' clauses, I am sure we will be asking for some performance related clauses that directly affect his salary.

To reiterate what some others have picked up on - people like Villa etc are real but are also based on the Kaka deal, now put yourself in these players shoes and think for a minute:

We are showing intent and ambition, we are attracting negotiations with some of the worlds best players and we are committed to become the best - Would you not seriously consider joining now and being part of the new City?

We have a business wizard in Cooke and SH. Mansoor leading us I am for one have total faith in their final decision - good or bad!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.