Good morning from the UAE

Ajay said:
One more thing:

Don't believe the hype, we have not offered 500K a week and never would offer that kind of money.

These guys may be rich beyond our imagination but they are not stupid, in the same way as Kaka wants some 'get out' clauses, I am sure we will be asking for some performance related clauses that directly affect his salary.

We have a business wizard in Cooke and SH. Mansoor leading us I am for one have total faith in their final decision - good or bad!

iv been saying this all along ... 500k is just laughable and utter rubbish

Ajay said:
We have a business wizard in Cooke and SH. Mansoor leading us I am for one have total faith in their final decision - good or bad!

Oh FFS....does this mean we have walked away?

Shit....I'd jump from the office tower but I know I'd miss the floor! It's either razor blades or rope....hmmm decisions, desisions....... I'm going with the noose....too much blood for me to clear up with razor blades.

Thanks for keeping us up-to-date - any good news at all today?

Thanks for the up-dates and the PMs Ajay. I particularly enjoyed the reference to City being unavailable for Blackburn's calls. Personally I don't think Kaka will come here. He may receive an "offer he cannot refuse" from Berlosconi's connections...and I don't mean a financial inducement.

I hope Kaka does come, I know all the stops are being pulled out, and one way or another Adug know to be the best team in the world requires you to have the best players and managers working as a team; as Adug clearly does.

At least the January transfer window has lit up, from the dull (albeit necessary) RSC, Bellamy, Parker transfer gossip, now we are talking real ambition, real transition, God Bless Sheikh Mansour. Its like living the dream after 40 years of just dreaming and taking the RAG abuse and arrogance.

The future is bright, the future is blue.

Thanks for the updates Ajay; news updates on buying the ground and surrounding lands and structural club improvements would also be appreciated.

Ajay said:
One more thing:

Don't believe the hype, we have not offered 500K a week and never would offer that kind of money.

These guys may be rich beyond our imagination but they are not stupid, in the same way as Kaka wants some 'get out' clauses, I am sure we will be asking for some performance related clauses that directly affect his salary.

To reiterate what some others have picked up on - people like Villa etc are real but are also based on the Kaka deal, now put yourself in these players shoes and think for a minute:

We are showing intent and ambition, we are attracting negotiations with some of the worlds best players and we are committed to become the best - Would you not seriously consider joining now and being part of the new City?

I have faith in Sheikh Mansour and his team to look after the finance aspects, which the press can only speculate and sensationalise on, so we city fans should not worry about that end. The papers make most of it up anyway just to fill column inches and to get us to buy their papers, the Daily Mail have a sensational City storyline everyday; because they know and fans of all teams know we will be the movers and shakers to watch in this January transfer window.

Stuff Big Sam, buy abroad and teach Blackburn, West Ham and others a real lesson.

Thanks for the chat and updates again Ajay.

Off topic but so you all know, parts of the UAE experienced a thunder and lightning sorm last night and I have just driven into work through beautiful (yes I think it is beautiful) scenery of flooded roads and a glow across the desert.

The two main roads surround my office are flooded causing many smaller cars to turn around rather than risk driving through, my local food court area (where I sadly have the odd tasteless processed lunch) was flooded and a large section of the ceiling has collapsed!

Oh! and yes this is Dubai but I still love it here - Luv it I tell yah!

Ajay said:
Bellamy and RSC are still a GO for now.

They will definitely add to the team, it is just these without first class players like a Robinho, would have been hugely disappointing during this transfer window.

Ajay said:
Off topic but so you all know, parts of the UAE experienced a thunder and lightning sorm last night and I have just driven into work through beautiful (yes I think it is beautiful) scenery of flooded roads and a glow across the desert.

The two main roads surround my office are flooded causing many smaller cars to turn around rather than risk driving through, my local food court area (where I sadly have the odd tasteless processed lunch) was flooded and a large section of the ceiling has collapsed!

Oh! and yes this is Dubai but I still love it here - Luv it I tell yah!

Need a packed lunch flown our Ajay, a BellHAMy sandwich.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.