Good morning from the UAE

Luke The Blue said:
Ajay said:
Come in guys!

Look at the press frenzie!

its on - its off!

Still back and wait, that's all you have to do!

I said from the start that this would be one of the most complicated deal we will ever transact!

Wait for an official statement and you just got one from MH!

I do know that Milan were told if they do not accept we will withdraw and NOT return in the summer as we will go elsewhere - as far I am concerned thats a great tactic!

Yup Its great Tactic, because they wont try and get more money out of us then. Its either Take it or Leave It

As Ajay has said previously, we are the ONLY club who can afford this at the moment, with 100 million AC Milan could rebuild there aging squad and hopefully be serious contenders to Serie A, Kaka moving would show loyalty to them by helping them do this.

without trying to question the reliability of ajay i just want to know. is ajay a mancunian living in dubai. is he a native of UAE? what connection does he have with ADUG. i assume not just anyone can speak to them. is ajays job something to do with city? im just curious because the posts are very interesting and informative but i cant let myself get excited without knowing just exactly who this man is. cheers.

davymcfc said:
without trying to question the reliability of ajay i just want to know. is ajay a mancunian living in dubai. is he a native of UAE? what connection does he have with ADUG. i assume not just anyone can speak to them. is ajays job something to do with city? im just curious because the posts are very interesting and informative but i cant let myself get excited without knowing just exactly who this man is. cheers.

Not how it works as a rule, you take people at face value and decide for yourself what you want to believe. No one is going to reveal there life history or there contacts on a web forum mate so you have to make your own judgement but If I were giving you any advice it would be to put more faith in ajay than ssn at the moment

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
davymcfc said:

Not how it works as a rule, you take people at face value and decide for yourself what you want to believe. No one is going to reveal there life history or there contacts on a web forum mate so you have to make your own judgement but If I were giving you any advice it would be to put more faith in ajay than ssn at the moment

I'll 2nd that.

davymcfc said:

Without giving away too much here goes:

I am a Manc or like to believe I am having spent close to 30 years of my life growing up in Sale, Chorlton, Moss Side and Rusholme.

I moved out to Dubai some 4 plus years ago.

I do not work for the Club but I am fortunate enough that my work has opened many social and business contacts for me here in the UAE - some ADUG who where introduced to me before the take over.

The UAE is a small place and once you know one senior person the door opens to others, I have used my networking skills to enhance my personal and business standing here and have many friends, most far more influencial than my friends at ADUG.

Does that help?

PS: I would rather not disclose my background but you all know I am a Muslim and a Proud Blue - that's enough for me.

fine, thankyou for clearing that up for me. im from sale too so theres something we have in common. i hope everything turns out the way we all hope and if it doesnt its good to see the intentions of the club and ADUG. keep the info coming matey and keep the faith!

davymcfc said:
fine, thankyou for clearing that up for me. im from sale too so theres something we have in common. i hope everything turns out the way we all hope and if it doesnt its good to see the intentions of the club and ADUG. keep the info coming matey and keep the faith!

PS: I am an ex-Sale Boys Grammar School lad but lived down in Sale Village - not posh - honest!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.