Good morning from the UAE

Ajay, I have read a lot of your posts with great interest of a number of weeks and wanted to reserve judgement on you till I was decided if you were/wern't a bullshit merchant and to be fair mate I think you a genuine blue whose comments and 'inside information' has to be taken seriously.

Whether this Kaka deal does/doesn't come off I will look out for your posts with great interest as I think you are the real deal

Cheers blue!

Chippy_boy said:
flb said:
Good day Ajay,
The fact that Kaka is talking about escape clauses tell me he is seriously considering coming to City.This shouldnt worry us because our owners are supremely confident.

Who cares if he can leave after 2 years if we are still crap. I'd rather have him for 2 years than not at all, wouldn't you.

But, hey - it's not my £100m ;-) LOL

It's not Chippy _Boy , but I bet percentage wise you have put as much of your disposible income to following City as the Arab guys have.
I know I have.
We're as bigger part of City as the Abu Dhabi backers, only we don't get a fraction of the respect they get.

Come in guys!

Look at the press frenzie!

its on - its off!

Still back and wait, that's all you have to do!

I said from the start that this would be one of the most complicated deal we will ever transact!

Wait for an official statement and you just got one from MH!

I do know that Milan were told if they do not accept we will withdraw and NOT return in the summer as we will go elsewhere - as far I am concerned thats a great tactic!

Ajay said:
this is the same reporter who claimed MH was to be fired weeks ago!

If this is true then itmust be a tactic to show Milan we are ready to walk!

I have not heard this from anywhere but him so I am prepared to go with my contacts information.
....And this has proved to be correct. Vindicated.

Ajay said:
Come in guys!

its on - its off!

I said from the start that this would be one of the most complicated deal we will ever transact!

I do know that Milan were told if they do not accept we will withdraw and NOT return in the summer as we will go elsewhere - as far I am concerned thats a great tactic!

Yup Its great Tactic, because they wont try and get more money out of us then. Its either Take it or Leave It

Ajay said:
Come in guys!

its on - its off!

Hi Ajay, cheers for the update.

Is this likely to be concluded today do you know? Or can we get back to work and expect it maybe tomorrow or after the weekend?

Thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.