Good morning from the UAE

Theo555 said:
Cobwebcat said:
Blutony said:
Hi a new poster here wishing to thank Ajay for the updates, etc that keep me glued to Bluemoon.

Such is the apparent authenticity of Ajay’s information I must admit I am surprised that news agencies haven’t picked up on it and quoted it as their own inside sources.

Are Ajay’s threads healthy? I don’t know. I guess there are good reasons transfer discussions go on behind closed doors and I do hope that any “leaked” information doesn’t jeopardise this incredible (careful not to say massive) deal.

I have considered that ADUG may, if this deal fails, believe that MCFC are the wrong vessel (careful not to say Vassell) for their ambitions. How can you build the biggest football team in the world if you can’t, at any cost, attract the players you need. I am pleased to hear Ajay say that ADUG are patient people I hope they don’t need to be.

Thanks Ajay.

Can you ***king read?

I give up.

Is that a promise?

Oh great. You are all we need. I know all you have come on to do is to thank Ajay so get on with it.

Ha ha - not at all - just trying to sit here, patiently waiting for it all to happen

Interesting tactic, if true, to say take it or leave it but if you leave it we won't be coming back. Puts us in a strong position. Milan would always regret saying no.

Cobwebcat said:
Interesting tactic, if true, to say take it or leave it but if you leave it we won't be coming back. Puts us in a strong position. Milan would always regret saying no.

thanks for the update

arabian businessman has stated we have pulled out of the kaka bid and are now trying to get a serie a striker. ajay what do you make of this?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.