Good morning from the UAE

Because the offer is so good, I wonder if this will end up with Milan putting pressure on Kaka to sign for City.

On another note, does anybody feel a bit worried about the get out clause thing.

Champions league in 2 seasons is a tall order for the club and without sounding as though i am having a go at the manager, we will need a top top manager if we are to achieve it.

davymcfc said:
arabian businessman has stated we have pulled out of the kaka bid and are now trying to get a serie a striker. ajay what do you make of this?

He's already commented a few pages back but to save you the job...he says it's the same guy that reported Hughes would be sacked 3 weeks ago so ignore it.

Johnno's Beer Gut said:
Because the offer is so good, I wonder if this will end up with Milan putting pressure on Kaka to sign for City.

On another note, does anybody feel a bit worried about the get out clause thing.

Champions league in 2 seasons is a tall order for the club and without sounding as though i am having a go at the manager, we will need a top top manager if we are to achieve it.

aye! but i think this will mean were deffinitely buying players the ilk of villa and buffon. ADUG wouldn't let us fail.

Johnno's Beer Gut said:

Not at all. If Kaka signs we will have 2 of the best players in the world in Kaka and Robinho. Other players will see this and think i want a piece of that.

Also, can you imagine what a top class strikers thoughts will be on the ammunition he'll be supplied?

Think the get out clause if fair enough.

And if we don't qualify in that time, at least we will have had kaka in blue for 2 years (if he signs)

Also after 2 years, he could be really enjoying himself at City and may not want to leave.

Johnno's Beer Gut said:

I have a feeling our owners know this already, I think its just a case of biding their time! Obviously, thats just my opinion!

Johnno's Beer Gut said:

We just need world class players and if Kaka joins, it will signal the start of world class players being desperate to join us. Look at Taiwo already crying out for a move to us.

Sign Kaka and City will NEVER be the same again.

Johnno's Beer Gut said:

Yep. I wouldn't like that clause but perhaps the main thing to do is get him and worry about that later. If we get him we could get others (like Villa) that don't have the same clause.

shaundickov said:
Johnno's Beer Gut said:

We just need world class players and if Kaka joins, it will signal the start of world class players being desperate to join us. Look at Taiwo already crying out for a move to us.

Sign Kaka and City will NEVER be the same again.

Exactly! Just think ahead to the summer if we get Kaka this month. It's staggering to think who we might sign with a few months to work on the deals. The City team that kicks off next season could be almot unrecognisable to the one we have now (or a new defence at least!!).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.