davymcfc said:
Hes come to join robinho, KAKA KAKA,
Hes gonna shit on ronaldo, KAKA KAKA,
He broke the record transfer fee,
To come and play for Man City,
Ricardo KAKA,
city superstar!

nice one blue beer

that is fuclik brilliant and will take off if (fingers crossed ) he comes, only thing is ricardo doesn't sound to clever so either ricky kaka or something else

Ajay said:
I know some will shout me down for stating the obvious but here goes:

Negotiations are on-going and are very intense with City no taking the upper hand!

We have now officially told Milan that we are NOT increasing our offer any further and we will NOT return in the summer to try and secure him.

Kaka has spoken to Khaldoon Al Mubarak again today as well as Cooke, MH and an apparent 30 minute call with Robiniho this morning.

He is still concerned more so now that he will be labeled as following the money and not his dream!

Thats all I have for now, I need to enter a lengthy telephone conference but will update as and when I can.

This is very interesting info Ajay, put more to the point very encouraging, do you know if they have given them a time limit on when they have to accept this decision or decline, hopefully they have untill close of play today and he could be signed tonight and we can all sleep well :)

Robbo. said:
Ajay said:

Negotiations are on-going and are very intense with City no taking the upper hand!

We have now officially told Milan that we are NOT increasing our offer any further and we will NOT return in the summer to try and secure him.

Kaka has spoken to Khaldoon Al Mubarak again today as well as Cooke, MH and an apparent 30 minute call with Robiniho this morning.

He is still concerned more so now that he will be labeled as following the money and not his dream!

Thats all I have for now, I need to enter a lengthy telephone conference but will update as and when I can.

Now is that NOT or NOW!!! arghhh i need to know??
me yo ni jands are shaling this morning ofer thid.

Robbo. said:
Ajay said:

lol we need to know!

Robbo. said:
Ajay said:

Be positive Robbo, straight away I read it as NOW

Sorry I have edited my post - we are NOW taking the lead.

Timeline quoted - we want a decision today but internally they know it may take till EOB tomorrow.

Ajay said:
Sorry I have edited my post - we are NOW taking the lead.

Timeline quoted - we want a decision today but internally they know it may take till EOB tomorrow.
cheers ajay i was in extreme suspense

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.