Good morning from the UAE

Johnno's Beer Gut said:
Because the offer is so good, I wonder if this will end up with Milan putting pressure on Kaka to sign for City.

Er, no shit sherlock.

They will be positively pushing him out of the door. And you can't *imagine* how much his agent will be getting and the pressure he's applying.

Hes come to join robinho, KAKA KAKA,
Hes gonna shit on ronaldo, KAKA KAKA,
He broke the record transfer fee,
To come and play for Man City,
Ricardo KAKA,
city superstar!

nice one blue beer

meldrew said:
Dobsy87 said:
Simple just say Ricardo Kaka is gonna shit on you. They'll sing it then cos it's got a profanity in it.

Ricardo KAKA,
Shits on everyone!
Quality

meldrew said:
Dobsy87 said:
Simple just say Ricardo Kaka is gonna shit on you. They'll sing it then cos it's got a profanity in it.

Ricardo KAKA,
Shits on everyone!

love the song, just a shame its to that tune.. just think liverpool everytime i hear it

with regards the get out clauses he's rumoured to want, well we should turn that right on its head if its an indication of intent he wants to see. WE should insist on the get out clause and tell Kaka, look were signing you because your supposed to be one of the best, If were not in the champions league in 2 years with the players we are going to buy then it is down to those players and we would want you to clear off while we get someone good enough to get us there.
;o) lol

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
with regards the get out clauses he's rumoured to want, well we should turn that right on its head if its an indication of intent he wants to see. WE should insist on the get out clause and tell Kaka, look were signing you because your supposed to be one of the best, If were not in the champions league in 2 years with the players we are going to buy then it is down to those players and we would want you to clear off while we get someone good enough to get us there.
;o) lol

Or...........just agree, sign him and announce it to all the fans so we can relax.

I know some will shout me down for stating the obvious but here goes:

Negotiations are on-going and are very intense with City now taking the upper hand!

We have now officially told Milan that we are NOT increasing our offer any further and we will NOT return in the summer to try and secure him.

Kaka has spoken to Khaldoon Al Mubarak again today as well as Cooke, MH and an apparent 30 minute call with Robiniho this morning.

He is still concerned more so now that he will be labeled as following the money and not his dream!

Thats all I have for now, I need to enter a lengthy telephone conference but will update as and when I can.

Paddy_Blue said:
shaundickov said:
Johnno's Beer Gut said:
Champions league in 2 seasons is a tall order for the club and without sounding as though i am having a go at the manager, we will need a top top manager if we are to achieve it.

We just need world class players and if Kaka joins, it will signal the start of world class players being desperate to join us. Look at Taiwo already crying out for a move to us.

Sign Kaka and City will NEVER be the same again.

Exactly! Just think ahead to the summer if we get Kaka this month. It's staggering to think who we might sign with a few months to work on the deals. The City team that kicks off next season could be almot unrecognisable to the one we have now (or a new defence at least!!).

If we get Kaka, nothing else will ever be staggering - apart from Hughes leaving him on the bench to play Vass

Looks like we're in for another crazy day on here - already inventing songs for the best player in the world who might not even come..and we've got the ajay police (cobwebcat) patrolling the boards for illegal thanku's ;)

Well thanku all, cheered me up - I love being a blue

Ajay said:

Negotiations are on-going and are very intense with City no taking the upper hand!

We have now officially told Milan that we are NOT increasing our offer any further and we will NOT return in the summer to try and secure him.

Kaka has spoken to Khaldoon Al Mubarak again today as well as Cooke, MH and an apparent 30 minute call with Robiniho this morning.

He is still concerned more so now that he will be labeled as following the money and not his dream!

Thats all I have for now, I need to enter a lengthy telephone conference but will update as and when I can.

Are City setting any deadlines??

Ajay said:

Negotiations are on-going and are very intense with City no taking the upper hand!

Now is that NOT or NOW!!! arghhh i need to know??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.