Good news: City ready to spend big again

kippaxking79 said:
Goalkeepers.
Hart, Gunn, Wright.

Defenders.
RB - Zabba, Clyne (£15M)
LB - Clichy, Kurzawa (£12M)
CB - Kompany, Mangala, MDM, Denayer, Verane (£25M)

Midfielders.
AM - Silva, Navas, Barker.
CM - Koke (£48M) Pogba (£60M), Zucilini.
DM - Fernandinho, Fernando.

Forwards.
Aguero, Bony, Lacazette (£21M) Pozo, De Bruyne (£30M)

Total OUT £211M

Total IN £126M

Total NETT £85M

Players OUT:
Toure £25M
Dzeko £18M
Negredo £25M
Nasri £18M
Jovetic £15M
Kolarov £7M
Nastasic £8M
Ricards £2M
boyata Free
Sagna Free
Milner Free
Lampard Free
Sinclair £2M
Guidetti £3
Caballero £3
Your team grossly overrates how much we can get for some of our players, and underrated how much we'd have to pay. Lacazette will be around 40, Clyne 25,
Yaya would go for nothing more than 15, Dzeko too.

I would like to see Denayer, Barker, Lopes and Pozo promoted to the first team squad maybe the Nigerian forward Incherino or whatever he is called. Inject some youth into the squad and let some of the current squad go, spend the money available on 2 world class players.

abu13 said:
I would like to see Denayer, Barker, Lopes and Pozo promoted to the first team squad maybe the Nigerian forward Incherino or whatever he is called. Inject some youth into the squad and let some of the current squad go, spend the money available on 2 world class players.

None of those players are anywhere near as good as our current regulars. That would severely weaken the team even if we signed two world class players.

We don't need a big clear out, maybe just one or two out and a change in attitude throughout pretty much the whole team. No more arrogantly expecting to beat weaker teams, we have to earn that right through putting some effort in.

If we can just add Bale and one of Pogba or Modric or Sterling, then with the lift that'd give the club, and our current squad who remember were good enough for a double last season, we'd be sorted. Our current crop of youth players isn't the answer, they're not good enough. We need to be patient with the Academy, maybe one or two might be good enough for a regular place in our title-challenging side over the next 4 or 5 years if we're lucky.

Jack Wills said:
abu13 said:

None of those players are anywhere near as good as our current regulars. That would severely weaken the team even if we signed two world class players.

We don't need a big clear out, maybe just one or two out and a change in attitude throughout pretty much the whole team. No more arrogantly expecting to beat weaker teams, we have to earn that right through putting some effort in.

If we can just add Bale and one of Pogba or Modric or Sterling, then with the lift that'd give the club, and our current squad who remember were good enough for a double last season, we'd be sorted. Our current crop of youth players isn't the answer, they're not good enough. We need to be patient with the Academy, maybe one or two might be good enough for a regular place in our title-challenging side over the next 4 or 5 years if we're lucky.

Think Denayer and Lopes can come into the squad next year but it might be a bit too early for the other two.

Sleeping_Easy said:
Jack Wills said:
abu13 said:

Think Denayer and Lopes can come into the squad next year but it might be a bit too early for the other two.

Hopefully kelechi gets a good run in the cup games, he impressed me a lot pre season.

Based on recent rumors (the modric one)

First XI

1230042_Manchester_City.jpg

2nd XI
1230045_Manchester_City.jpg

Out:
Yaya: 15m€
Nasri 25m€
Dzeko 20m€
Jovetic 20m€
Kolarov 10m€
Nastasic 10m€ (think this was the value agreed and now has been triggered)
Sinclair 2m£
Boyata 1m£
Sagna (free)
Milner (free)
Lampard (free)

In:
Koke 60m€
Modric 25m€
Willems or Kurzawa 15-20m€
Sterling 40m£ (+10m£ add ons)
Barkely 25m£ (+15m£ add ons)
Clyne 20m£

Net: 85-90m£ + 25m£ add ons
Gross: Around 110m£ including add ons and 100-110m€. So less than 200m£ in total

Here I want to say that I don't think Barkley is worth that amount. Only added him since the rumors have being going on since last April and despite a poor poor season wont go away. He still has all the raw attributed to be a great box to box type, but lacks mental and tactical attributes. Much rather have Pogba and move Fernandinho to a rotation role

Also sagna for clyne can be avoided. But for HG purposes included. Also would provide pace on the right. And I expect him to be first choice by mid season

Most top teams have 3 strikers with only 2 being really top. So went with Iheanacho as third choice although it can easily be an eds player (Celina, Ambrose). If we really want a third choice striker I hope we go for some versatile with great link up skills

Alas, I cannot see Pellegrini move to a 433, hope txiki insists upon it. Think the first choice XI can go a long way

better dead than red said:
dave bacuzzi said:
Keep Jovetic, only 25. Play to his strengths even make him captain!

You must love the marijuana. Let's have a captain who is fit for 4-6 matches a season. Not for me thanks.

So you believe that the maximum number of games Jovetic could have played this season, is between four & six ?

bluechampion7891 said:
Based on recent rumors (the modric one)

First XI

1230042_Manchester_City.jpg

2nd XI
1230045_Manchester_City.jpg

Out:
Yaya: 15m€
Nasri 25m€
Dzeko 20m€
Jovetic 20m€
Kolarov 10m€
Nastasic 10m€ (think this was the value agreed and now has been triggered)
Sinclair 2m£
Boyata 1m£
Sagna (free)
Milner (free)
Lampard (free)

In:
Koke 60m€
Modric 25m€
Willems or Kurzawa 15-20m€
Sterling 40m£ (+10m£ add ons)
Barkely 25m£ (+15m£ add ons)
Clyne 20m£

Net: 85-90m£ + 25m£ add ons
Gross: Around 110m£ including add ons and 100-110m€. So less than 200m£ in total

Here I want to say that I don't think Barkley is worth that amount. Only added him since the rumors have being going on since last April and despite a poor poor season wont go away. He still has all the raw attributed to be a great box to box type, but lacks mental and tactical attributes. Much rather have Pogba and move Fernandinho to a rotation role

Also sagna for clyne can be avoided. But for HG purposes included. Also would provide pace on the right. And I expect him to be first choice by mid season

Most top teams have 3 strikers with only 2 being really top. So went with Iheanacho as third choice although it can easily be an eds player (Celina, Ambrose). If we really want a third choice striker I hope we go for some versatile with great link up skills

Alas, I cannot see Pellegrini move to a 433, hope txiki insists upon it. Think the first choice XI can go a long way
I'm a fan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.