Good news: City ready to spend big again

pudge said:
Why would Sagna leave on a free?
It depends.

Like maicon, who we wanted to sell, but due to wages were forced to release on a free. Sagna would be similar, unless he himself wants to leave, in which case 1-2m£ (due to and wages) may be obtainable

These sorts of threads annoy me as people always put 10-15 players going out.

Has any team/squad ever shedder that many in a single window?

SWP's back said:

No, we are probably looking at 3-5 players going each way max. Some people are snorting way too many drugs if they think 10+ players are just going to be cleared out in a bulk sale.

SWP's back said:

No, but most people are only talking about selling about 5 the rest of their lists are made up of players like Richards, Lampard, Milner, Sinclair, Guidetti, Nastasic and Negredo , players that have either already gone or will be going.

If we lose out on Pogba, Yaya has to stay.

Yaya may not be worth it in the CL against the elite but in the PL he is still formidable.

Out:---------------------------------In:
Kolarov £8m------------R. Rodriguez £25m
Fernando £8m---------Khedira Free
Lampard Free----------Modric £25m-£30m
Navas £12m-------------Sterling £40m-£50m
Jovetic £18m-------------(Lopes)
Dzeko £17m-------------Dybala £25m-£30m
(Sinclair £2m)
-----£65mIsh-----------------£115m-£135mIsh

HCSDtoS.png

It'd give us the added pace in attack, the extra passing ability in the middle and the youth that we need.

Could keep Fernando or Navas

---------------------------Hart(HG)----------------------------

Zabaleta-----Komapany-----Mangala-----Clyne(HG)

----------------------Pogba----Schnederlein(HG)-----------

Sterling(HG)----------------Silva------------------------ Bale(HG)

-------------------------------Aguero---------------------------

Probably looking at an outlay of £190m for those lot. Fuck Platini.

Richard said:
---------------------------Hart(HG)----------------------------

Zabaleta-----Komapany-----Mangala-----Clyne(HG)

----------------------Pogba----Schnederlein(HG)-----------

Sterling(HG)----------------Silva------------------------ Bale(HG)

-------------------------------Aguero---------------------------

Probably looking at an outlay of £190m for those lot. Fuck Platini.
This looks a v good team for me. Except fernandinho for schnederlein Because we cannot change that much of a team at the same time and fernandinho is not that bad either. Well he might have a bad year this season but remember how vital he was winning the league last season and i believe he will be good next season. And also is clyne a left back?
Bale and sterling terrorising either side andsilva and agueros silky skill are the one i really am hoping for next season.

I don't think we look at outgoings until we know who we can bring in. There will be definite outgoings and there will be key positions we look to strengthen but I think much will depend on who we can bring in when determining who we will sell.

Kolarov, Lampard and Jovetic will defo go I reckon.

So a left back and a winger should be targeted as I think Bony, Aguero and Dzeko are enough in terms of central strikers, and we can sign creativity in the centre to cope with the attacking midfield role Jovetic often fulfilled.

Beyond that I imagine it depends on who is available. Yaya, Navas, Nasri and Fernando are possible players who could be sold. Fernando could yet prove himself an important player with a season under his belt and used in the correct system. Someone like Schneiderlin would be an improvement but is he worth the outlay of another £20m when he might only be used sparingly.

We need an injection of talent in the centre of the pitch. Yaya cannot perform to the same level for a full season and now is the time to move if we want Pogba or Koke.

Silva_Spell said:
If we lose out on Pogba, Yaya has to stay.

Yaya may not be worth it in the CL against the elite but in the PL he is still formidable.

Out:---------------------------------In:
Kolarov £8m------------R. Rodriguez £25m
Fernando £8m---------Khedira Free
Lampard Free----------Modric £25m-£30m
Navas £12m-------------Sterling £40m-£50m
Jovetic £18m-------------(Lopes)
Dzeko £17m-------------Dybala £25m-£30m
(Sinclair £2m)
-----£65mIsh-----------------£115m-£135mIsh

HCSDtoS.png

It'd give us the added pace in attack, the extra passing ability in the middle and the youth that we need.

Could keep Fernando or Navas

That actually looks good except I would get someone else instead of Khedira who's very prone to injury. Schneiderlin or such if we can.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.