Good old `arry !!!

mancunial said:
i listened to redknapp and redknapp junior slating ballo the other week on sky, who the eck do they think they are, they should not be commenting on their rivals players, as soon as they had finished with ballo they switch to senior telling the whole world what wonderful son he had all the time panning on on juniors face, well senior, if your son had not been born with a silver spoon maybe he would not be so squeeky clean,it was cringworthy to the extreme?

happy to comment on other players but not so happy to open up to the bbc over bung a llegations a few years back.

Anyone remember the car-dealer entering freely into phone discussions on dodgy transfers...

Kevin Bond was fingered at the time,took the wrap ,and had to leave his post as car-dealers assistant.

not for long,Bond is now back working in a high profile job,a well paid job, nest to the car-dealer-never far from a financial scandal..thats the car-dealer.

never mind players being angry. its better than being dishonest,and lining yer pockets when your already richer than most fans will ever be.not everyone is fooled by the man-of-the people act he puts on.

If the spiv told me Christmas was on the 25th this year I'd check my calendar.
Like Holloway,a right annoying publicity seeking twunt with his mobile permantly on speed dial to SSN and Talksport.
The cockney media can't wait to give him a platform-he has an opinion on everything from Beckham to world peace,fills a couple of minutes and is always ready with an "arryism."
If I never saw his twitching face gleefullywinding the window of his car down at the entrance to spuds' training ground again to offer more "words of wisdom" it would be too soon.

u2fme2 said:
credit where credit is due
credit for what exactly?...lol...for making a meaningless soundbite that endears him to daily mail readers?

RBmk2 said:
If the spiv told me Christmas was on the 25th this year I'd check my calendar.
Like Holloway,a right annoying publicity seeking twunt with his mobile permantly on speed dial to SSN and Talksport.
The cockney media can't wait to give him a platform-he has an opinion on everything from Beckham to world peace,fills a couple of minutes and is always ready with an "arryism."
If I never saw his twitching face gleefullywinding the window of his car down at the entrance to spuds' training ground again to offer more "words of wisdom" it would be too soon.

Completely agree, can't stand the man. He's got the morals of an alley cat. After swapping and changing between pompey and southampton the way he did I'm surprised the media love him the way they do, but then again he's always happy to give them a soundbite.

The worst are his interviews during the transfer window ''he's a good kid, he's a great player, but he plays for someone else so I can't comment on him, but if he became available I'd definitely be interested because he's a great player'' - the man's a scrote....

On another note, anyone remember the time he ''cancelled christmas''
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/video/sport/football/3287443/Harry-Christmas-is-cancelled.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/vi ... elled.html</a>

To be fair to him though he has got this spurs team playing some great football.

His interview in The Sun newspaper the other day, pictured surrounded by his grandchildren and 3/4 of the lengthy article being all about them, was utterly utterly nauseating.

I truly loathe the self-promoting p**** and wish that he would just shut up. Just for one day. Shut the fuck up.

Watch how none of spuds getting hammered tonight will be down to thier boy arry's tactics.He always claims the credit when they win,and yet somehow the press distance him from it completely when they lose...He's like teflon...nothing bad ever seems to stick to it.
I absolutely believe the guy has one set of tactics that will work at a certain level,and will then hit a brick wall when they come up against the big boys..A total media-created and self-propelled myth.

He'd be shown up as a proper Mike Bassett at international level up against the likes of Brazil or Argentina....but like Keegan,Shearer at Newcastle etc...the media won't be happy until they've got "their" man.

He'll always have a few quotes ready after the games though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.