good while it lasted

jayblue said:
Well that's it folks. End of story. Butt of all jokes again as the rags are triumphant again. Season can't end quick enough for me. Hope the olympics are good.

I find it hard to beilive that you are are a Blue mate and have posted this shit, it's far from over and you've already thrown the towel in, maybe Footballs not the sport for you to follow bud if you can't hack the presssure.

Enjoy the Olympics

jayblue said:
Machinsmarvels5 said:
jayblue said:
Fuckin hell. I was at notts county when we ripped the fence down and billy mcneil came on to calm it down. At maine road when big joe broke his collarbone against watford and bobby mac went in net. There when quinny went in net and saved a dean saunders pen against derby. Jim melrose scoring from near the halfway line at maine road. If It makes you feel better then yes I'm a red. Knob !

Why on earth would you throw your cards in then at this stage?!??
Can't help the way I feel mate. I'd be fookin ecstatic if we win it but I don't think we've got what's needed to win it. So hope I'm wrong.
Me too, you feel the way you feel eh.... Come on city, to the death eh...!!?

glen quagmire said:
OP get a fucking grip! It's not like somebody's died! Let me be the first to tell you to go swivvel.

I swear I'm gonna birst a fuckin bloodvessel tonight if I dont stop reading some of the shite from some of these cunts posting on here. Dr Glen, if one of these massive slug like head veins pops during my sleep, should I be cremated or placed in the cold cold ground?

cut me and i'll bleed blue, we still won't win this title.

i'll still give my all vocally at games but the o.ps bob on.

ban-mcfc said:

Keep the faith brother, keep the faith.

We can win this, until it is mathematically impossible never bow.

TCIB said:
ban-mcfc said:

convincing myself we won't, don't stop me lol ;).

when-ever i'm convinced we won't do something (i.e 4th and fa cup last year) we normally do.

ban-mcfc said:
TCIB said:
ban-mcfc said:

convincing myself we won't, don't stop me lol ;).

when-ever i'm convinced we won't do something (i.e 4th and fa cup last year) we normally do.

We are gonna fail, never forget that ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.