good while it lasted

TCIB said:
ban-mcfc said:
TCIB said:
Keep the faith brother, keep the faith.

We can win this, until it is mathematically impossible never bow.

convincing myself we won't, don't stop me lol ;).

when-ever i'm convinced we won't do something (i.e 4th and fa cup last year) we normally do.

We are gonna fail, never forget that ;)

on the way to the semi last year..

dad - "you know we'll lose today don't you?"

me - "yeah by 2 or 3"

on the way to the final....

dad - "you know we'll fuck this up don't ya?"

me - "yeah by 2 or 3".

MCFC - keeping the faith.

ban-mcfc said:
TCIB said:
ban-mcfc said:
convincing myself we won't, don't stop me lol ;).

when-ever i'm convinced we won't do something (i.e 4th and fa cup last year) we normally do.

me - "yeah by 2 or 3"

me - "yeah by 2 or 3".

lol, fucking central locking, saved many a blue getting kicked out of a car for negativity i dare say hehe.

So yeah, we suck, have no fight or balls, if your such a sure bet get this inked on your arse like some sacred scroll please :D

TCIB said:
ban-mcfc said:
TCIB said:

me - "yeah by 2 or 3"

me - "yeah by 2 or 3".

lol, fucking central locking, saved many a blue getting kicked out of a car for negativity i dare say hehe.

So yeah, we suck, have no fight or balls, if your such a sure bet get this inked on your arse like some sacred scroll please :D

i'm scared of needles ;)

i just keep repeating it over and over and slagging all the players off. i'm really popular in 116.

I've done it myself in the past and went on to give an open apology, your just gutted and lashing out but try to take a deep breath before posting, it's time to keep the faith and be positive , it's only going to take one slip from Utd and that could give us the boost we need, things never go smooth here at City but I now have a feeling we are going to win this league, look at the spuds a couple of years back they went on an unbelievable run to qualify for C/L the odds were stacked against them , they went on to beat Arsenal away (their derby)then chelsea and finally us at the Etihad to nick forth spot, they did that with a collective belief the kind of belief that we now need, get ready for a big slice of humble pie and a big party because your a blue we will forgive you.

If the worse comes to the worse we come second. Our best finish since 1977. Not as good as 1968 but better than 1998.

royle said:
If the worse comes to the worse we come second. Our best finish since 1977. Not as good as 1968 but better than 1998.

This was our main issue then. I left school that year and basically every other possible good time was thwarted because of City ffs.

We have let loose this curse of every fan suffering like shit, now we just suffer in other ways ;)

jayblue said:
Well that's it folks. End of story. Butt of all jokes again as the rags are triumphant again. Season can't end quick enough for me. Hope the olympics are good.
man down man down try growing some eh.you would of been great in the trenches

jayblue said:
Well that's it folks. End of story. Butt of all jokes again as the rags are triumphant again. Season can't end quick enough for me. Hope the olympics are good.

Little prick fuck off and die

Baldy said:
jayblue said:

X

I missed that shitty post by jayblue but you may wanna edit your post mate much as i may agree with your general animosity to that comment.

fuck off nob head, can't be doing with negative cunts like you. who is top of leagur prick?? Happily taken a point at Stoke if offered before kick off - not got much joy there recently

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.