good while it lasted

Machinsmarvels5 said:
jayblue said:
Fuckin hell. I was at notts county when we ripped the fence down and billy mcneil came on to calm it down. At maine road when big joe broke his collarbone against watford and bobby mac went in net. There when quinny went in net and saved a dean saunders pen against derby. Jim melrose scoring from near the halfway line at maine road. If It makes you feel better then yes I'm a red. Knob !

Why on earth would you throw your cards in then at this stage?!??
Can't help the way I feel mate. I'd be fookin ecstatic if we win it but I don't think we've got what's needed to win it. So hope I'm wrong.

CC1 said:
Feed the Elk said:
jayblue said:
Been going since 1977. I was at the 81 final, the luton relegation and following ups and downs. All vent your anger at me if it makes you feel better when really I've just posted what the majority of you are thinking. Delude yourselves all you want. The red bastards won't let it slip now. Call me gutless if you want. I've just watched 95 mins of gutless .

Sorry folks but he's right - it's been a nice ride but one we all really knew would end eventually. Would rather toss it off now than the last game of the season, I couldn't bare the smug arrogant rags running my nose in it again at that late stage.

Scuse me...happy clappers? perhaps we are just fans with faith
You happy clappers need to start preparing yourselves for the worst. Well said op
And I hope the Utd players are as complacent as some of their supporters

1-1 at Stoke is not a defeat. When you are 2nd, it's an opportunity missed, but it's not reason to give up when there's a 1/4 of the season to go. As each week goes by, the tension will ratchet up, and they will slip up too

jayblue said:
Fuckin hell. I was at notts county when we ripped the fence down and billy mcneil came on to calm it down. At maine road when big joe broke his collarbone against watford and bobby mac went in net. There when quinny went in net and saved a dean saunders pen against derby. Jim melrose scoring from near the halfway line at maine road. If It makes you feel better then yes I'm a red. Knob !

Perhaps that's why you are so miserable.....you've been supporting City so long you can't believe it's really happening at last!!! I've been there longer than you..but I think our time has come

CC1 said:
jayblue said:

Perhaps that's why you are so miserable.....you've been supporting City so long you can't believe it's really happening at last!!! I've been there longer than you..but I think our time has come
Maybe not this season, but I'm not giving up when we're top and have Utd to come at home.

Hart Dog said:
Don't worry, it's all part of a plan to get bigger odds at the bookies.
^ This. Just put £40 on paddypower @ 7/4.. This black cloud WILL have a 'Silva' lining!

We can still win the title if we win all our games and go back to scoring 3 goals a game

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

stewie_griffin_-_suicide.gif

jayblue said:
Machinsmarvels5 said:
jayblue said:

Can't help the way I feel mate. I'd be fookin ecstatic if we win it but I don't think we've got what's needed to win it. So hope I'm wrong.

Only coz you care blue I know, but for crying out loud stand tall and show us your war face! If we ever need to learn a lesson from the cretin cunts it's this: It's never over till it's over.

Blue Blood CTID said:
jayblue said:
Machinsmarvels5 said:

Only coz you care blue I know, but for crying out loud stand tall and show us your war face! If we ever need to learn a lesson from the cretin cunts it's this: It's never over till it's over.

WAR FACE YEAHHHHH...(were recruiting on the spirit of 99 thread btw)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.