Goodbye from Edin

Have to add my thanks and appreciation. There is absolutely no doubt whatsoever that without him we would never have won the league in 2012. Who can forget his four goal strike against Spuds that's season and his equaliser on that glorious day in May?

Much appreciated Edin, good luck in the future!

What a fantastic goodbye message.

Edin scored some of City's most memorable goals in recent years.

My personal favourite is the header away to Spurs, though many of his others were much more important, especially the one on that never to be forgotten day in May 2012.

His two at the swamp, the only goal against a stubborn Palace at home and his opener after only four minutes just after the Mourners had lost to Chelsea and the first on that very wet night against the Villa.

I wish you all the best, Edin and if you ever return to Etihad, I will certainly give you a loud and long cheer.

So many important goals scatter throughout his 4+ years here. A nice out going message and I trust he will receive a warm reception on his return. The goal against Notts County keeping up in the FA Cup and sending us on our trophy run. Without his goal in May there would have never been that Aguerooooooo moment. So in a way, he gave me the happiest moment in my life. Cheers Edin.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.