Goodbye from Edin

Terrific rangy striker, those four when he first arrived were brilliant. Also a very affable, amiable man, likeable in every way, good luck in sunny Italy Edin.

Im listening to his live interview right now and when they asked him if he had any problems with the MP he said no, that he didn't have problems with anybody and that it was just not his year. That City is one of the biggest teams in the world and wishes us all the best.
Class!

"...to whom..."

There's no way he wrote that!

Good luck Edin I can't emphasis enough how important a player you have been in our history ,like others have mentioned if you hadn't got the equaliser against QPR the Aguerooooooo moment would have meant absolutely nothing.
Thanks big fella and good luck ,I'm sure you will fill your boots in Rome .

Scored important goals in the most successful period in the clubs history and one of my favourite players from watching City over the last 50 years.

His farewell comments show what a class act he is and everyone who has met him describe him as a top guy.

A true legend of Manchester City and I wish him all the best for the future. He will be missed that is for sure.

Thanks for the memories Edin.

Very respectful comments from Dzeko. His playing style will suit the Serie A.

Someone obviously been fishing and he gave them nowt....

@City_Watch: Dzeko on City: "I have not had any problems. City is one of the biggest clubs in the world. My last season was not my best b/c of injuries."

Last edited:
Good luck in the future Edin, will never be forgotten at City for all the special moments you gave us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.