Goodbye Mario? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
moomba said:
sjk2008 said:
moomba said:
He can do what he likes as can I in reminding him that this is a forum primarily for blues to discuss their team.

I'm not suggesting he needs to leave the forum and I'm not suggesting he us incapable of making a positive contribution to it.

You do know that a forum is the place where people have different opinions and that piss taking is fairly normal, don't you?

If not, then perhaps it's you that needs to have a re think.

The funny thing is, that on the odd occasion I take the piss a little out of one's post, it's not them that whinge, they just give it back. The same when the situation is reversed.

You just seem to pipe up when you see such an instance as if you want to act like some kind of high & mighty member who has the right to demand polite, courteous and overly serious debate at all times, and the moment something nasty is said, such as, wait for it, "you idiot", then you get all defensive.

Lighten up.

If someone calls me a **** on here (which does happen!) then I'll deal with it myself. I don't need Jesus H. Moomba to save the day.

As a member of the board I'll say my piece when I see fit to.

You need to be chairman of the board for that privilege

Sick of reading and hearing about him now.

Have read so much shite today he was a very important player for us,would have been important for us in the next 14 games. Roberto He was like my son,i am devastated,the squad are devastated,it caused our shit performance because we are all so devastated and miss him .Ffs he even looked like he had been crying and was close to tears for this useless lump.I mean come on ffs he scored 1 goal this season and should have been renamed sicknote.

Glad there was intervention to sort this out i really am.I don't believe for one minute this was down to Mancini,they way he is talking today i think he needs counseling for his tragic loss.

I am sorry but as a grown man i find it all pathetic.He should have gone last season. when we eventually do a post Morten on the likely out come of our season this protracted transfer will have played a major part in it.Keeping a player who obviously wanted out 2 months ago and has not put a shift in for us since,orchestrating his own departure to the detriment off City.We look likely to be left with 3 strikers now.

All i have heard his how we had to let him go,what was best for Mario.I mean WHAT ABOUT WHAT IS GOOD FOR CITY ?

He didn't give a fcuk about City.

The hysteria is mind boggling.

I remember as a kid playing at youth level a player in our team who had sublime skill and pace but never had any desire or application, i used to run through brick walls for the team and used to love a 50/50 tackle (Zabba like), i used to look at him and think if only i had your skill you lazy fucker.

Balo is that player, if only he had Zabba's head on his shoulders and realised how good he could be..........in the words of Big Chris "It's been emotional"

thedogsbollocks said:

Have read so much shite today he was a very important player for us,would have been important for us in the next 14 games. Roberto He was like my son,i am devastated,the squad are devastated,it caused our shit performance because we are all so devastated and miss him .Ffs he even looked like he had been crying and was close to tears for this useless lump.I mean come on ffs he scored 1 goal this season and should have been renamed sicknote.

Glad there was intervention to sort this out i really am.I don't believe for one minute this was down to Mancini,they way he is talking today i think he needs counseling for his tragic loss.

A thread titled goodbye Mario might be a good one to avoid if you're sick of reading and hearing about him. ;)

moomba said:
thedogsbollocks said:

A thread titled goodbye Mario might be a good one to avoid if you're sick of reading and hearing about him. ;)

I thought the same, do you have directions, he might be lost?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.