Goodbye Stefan Savic

Savic played his first minutes for City in games during so important times that our best and most experienced players were shitting themselves what could be seen on some of our away performances from that period.

Boy made mistake or two and lost his head. Next time he comes those mistakes are in his head and if your head is not free at this level you tend to go to never ending mistakes routine.

At some other time, he would be good. Came to City in completely wrong time, I'm afraid.

baildon blue said:
Savic was very poor but given time like lescott he might have come good.
WTF, okay Lescott struggled a little when he first joined but he was never as poor as Savic hence why Mancini made Lescott a better player but sold Savic on

baildon blue said:
Savic was very poor but given time like lescott he might have come good.

he may have come 'good' but we don't just want good, we want real top quality, something that he is currently some way off. good luck to him, may well become a decent defender

gordondaviesmoustache said:
BenjiFarro said:
Good Riddance. couldnt stand the guy!
Did you used to sit in the Main Stand?

I didn't mate why? mainly in the corner where Ag ran to when we won the title on the top tier.<br /><br />-- Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:46 pm --<br /><br />
gordondaviesmoustache said:
BenjiFarro said:
Good Riddance. couldnt stand the guy!
Did you used to sit in the Main Stand?

I didn't mate why? mainly in the corner where Ag ran to when we won the title on the top tier.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.