Goodbye Stefan Savic

Re: Stefan Savic

blink922 said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Adam-mcfc said:
@OptaJoe: 91% - Of players to have made 10+ PL appearances, Stefan Savic has the best win percentage in the competition's history. Farewell.
Thats because most of his matches he came on when we were winning 3-0

5 starts 6 sub appearances. People really like to get on his ass for no reason. He wasn't fantastic but he's not nearly as poor as some of our fans make him out to be.

He was fcuking awful and I am so glad he is gone.I think you have to be able to trust a player and he was one I always thought we couldnt.

Poor signing but Bobs allowed this one.

blink922 said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Adam-mcfc said:
@OptaJoe: 91% - Of players to have made 10+ PL appearances, Stefan Savic has the best win percentage in the competition's history. Farewell.

5 starts 6 sub appearances. People really like to get on his ass for no reason. He wasn't fantastic but he's not nearly as poor as some of our fans make him out to be.
Oh he was, but good luck to him

greasedupdeafguy said:
blink922 said:
greasedupdeafguy said:

Being on this forum you'd think we lost every game he played in due to his errors alone.

blink922 said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
blink922 said:

Being on this forum you'd think we lost every game he played in due to his errors alone.
Spurs - 2 massive errors but luckily Defoe missed that sitter
Swansea - gave away the ball for the goal ( did this a lot in pre - season giving it away in stupid positions).
Liverpool - 2 shite games, giving away a penalty in one and having to be took at half time in the other.
Chelsea - Had to be took of at half time.

greasedupdeafguy said:
blink922 said:
greasedupdeafguy said:

Spurs - 2 massive errors but luckily Defoe missed that sitter
Swansea - gave away the ball for the goal ( did this a lot in pre - season giving it away in stupid positions).
Liverpool - 2 shite games, giving away a penalty in one and having to be took at half time in the other.
Chelsea - Had to be took of at half time.

My post of the day

Wasn't that long ago when we called a £6m flop a 'disaster' (Samaras). These days we just write it off like it's not an issue.

NipHolmes said:
Sam. said:
I still reckon he could be class one day. He got a lot of stick on here but he is a very talented lad and I wish him all the best.

I get the well intended farewell but what the hell do you base the 'very talented' and 'reckon he could become class' from?

When did he ever show anything to justify that comment?

Watch him v Liverpool and Spurs. Atrocious in both games and lucky not to be sent of in the Com shield v Chelsea.

I still cannot believe our luck in ridding him out the squad. Best wishes to the lad but couldn't have happened soon enough.
He proved himself while playing in his previous club and in the national team of Montenegro.He did not succeed in your league(btw,overrated league in my opinion) but he will have great chance in Serie A(he should have gone there in the first place),where they try to teach young lads how to play real football and real defense,not this English crap.That's why English national team sucks for a long time.You are not able to produce good players.Even Terry and Ferdinand,for example,are just bullies who does not know how to play football,pure strenght and nothing more.If you did not have tons of money to buy already formed players,your clubs would suck.This way you can deceive yourself and think that you are good footballing nation.

Not the lad's fault, after all, most of us on here are probably useless at the game, but which of us would turn down the chance of a professional contract with city, if we were offered one?
Sadly he was never going to make it, in the premiership, as he was simply too lightweight to cope with the rigours of what I consider to be the most physical & competitive league in the world.

Goodbye & good luck Steffen, you leave with my best wishes plus championship & FA cup winners medals.

The agent, on the other hand, that originally recommended him to the club, should be taken out and shot at dawn!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.