gooners on bluemoon...

Ach said:
Gooner here.

Pretty dull on Arsenal forums with everyone more or less agreeing with each other all the time so decided to try out forums of rival clubs.

Dont dislike City as many do despite the fact you guys havent had to work to get where you are and had it handed to you by a moneyman buts lets be serious, who would say no to the money? Not many if any.

Dont really dislike any of City players either as i do with many of the others clubs. In fact, with Vieira, Toure, Ade and im sure there are others whose names have slipped my mind, i see you as the most favourable team challenging for the title/CL places other that my own team of course.

Was gutted Spurs got that 4th spot ahead of you last season but your time will come. Reckon the top 4 now will stay as it is.

As for the match on sunday, i didnt watch it. Was out playing football myself. Delighted with the result. Dont care a jot that City were down to 10. We ripped you guys apart to get in to that position only to have that player who ive never heard of make an ill judged challenge. Would we have won so easily had it been 11 v 11? Probably not but then having had our asses handed to us here 3 times over the last 2 seasons, im delighted to get any win.

Hope you crush Man Utd when you play them
That player you have never heard of also played against Chelsea and suggests that City are a bit more than a team bought by a rich benefactor.

It wasn't long ago that we were told day after day that City could not buy success. Now we are being accused of doing so.

Regarding the game at the weekend, we will never know what would have happened had it been 11 v 11, but City's performance over the first hour was very good. We created more chances than you, and your back 4 looked very shaky....as was ours.

You were lucky to catch Kompany on a bad day. he's been outstanding this season.

That's football, anything can happen on any given day. Over a season, most City fans would now expect to finish very close to Arsenal.

Arsenal and some of their fans were a disgrace to the reputaion Arsenal have for playing the game in the "right way". If United were to play Arsenal at the weekend, I'd be supporting United.

Marvin said:
Ach said:
Gooner here.

Pretty dull on Arsenal forums with everyone more or less agreeing with each other all the time so decided to try out forums of rival clubs.

Dont dislike City as many do despite the fact you guys havent had to work to get where you are and had it handed to you by a moneyman buts lets be serious, who would say no to the money? Not many if any.

Dont really dislike any of City players either as i do with many of the others clubs. In fact, with Vieira, Toure, Ade and im sure there are others whose names have slipped my mind, i see you as the most favourable team challenging for the title/CL places other that my own team of course.

Was gutted Spurs got that 4th spot ahead of you last season but your time will come. Reckon the top 4 now will stay as it is.

As for the match on sunday, i didnt watch it. Was out playing football myself. Delighted with the result. Dont care a jot that City were down to 10. We ripped you guys apart to get in to that position only to have that player who ive never heard of make an ill judged challenge. Would we have won so easily had it been 11 v 11? Probably not but then having had our asses handed to us here 3 times over the last 2 seasons, im delighted to get any win.

Hope you crush Man Utd when you play them
That player you have never heard of also played against Chelsea and suggests that City are a bit more than a team bought by a rich benefactor.

It wasn't long ago that we were told day after day that City could not buy success. Now we are being accused of doing so.

Regarding the game at the weekend, we will never know what would have happened had it been 11 v 11, but City's performance over the first hour was very good. We created more chances than you, and your back 4 looked very shaky....as was ours.

You were lucky to catch Kompany on a bad day. he's been outstanding this season.

That's football, anything can happen on any given day. Over a season, most City fans would now expect to finish very close to Arsenal.

Arsenal and some of their fans were a disgrace to the reputaion Arsenal have for playing the game in the "right way". If United were to play Arsenal at the weekend, I'd be supporting United.

easy marvin, easy.

de niro said:
Marvin said:

easy marvin, easy.
No I would. Local rivals they might be, but I can respect players like Giggs and Scholes.

Jesus,

I've just read all that while the mrs is watching Eastenders. That was fucking exhausting.

Let's put this one to bed.

To summarise all threads: Arsenal are a non-impressive side of whinging, cheating cloggers with a vastly overrated style of play. Their pseudo-Cockerny fans lack of football knowledge is only matched by their rampant racism. This is their poorest squad in years and the only reason they won on Sunday was bribing the referee. They are managed by an self-important, whinging manager who hasn't won anything for 5 years and brought about the downfall of the National game with his anti-English policies. Their only decent player, Fabregas (Sylar), is a deceitful, diving cheat and is leaving them in the Summer anyway.

Let this be an end to the matter gentlemen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.