Gooney

cookster said:
F@ck me we are really get some glory hunters on here! Why can't we just enjoy the success of our team. Classless.

Yep that's me, a glory hunter.

Now wipe your fanny.

MCFC BOB said:
Arsene, THIS is what happens when you spend money.

[bigimg]http://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i414/RobbyAcorn_MCFC/table.jpg[/bigimg]

Hot form that, 15 points from 18.

disappeared up his own arsehole,him and cesc fannygas and wenger whinger ended up the laughing stock after their big i am speech after they beat a ten man city 3-0..

the biggest collapse of a season without a shadow of doubt..

quadruple you say??? what a load of old shit..

how do you like them apples eh gooney??

as i`ve said before,gooney by name,gooney by nature....

On the other thread that he made earlier in the season about arsenal finishing higher he offered bets that arsenal would concede less than city in the league. The bet was that he wouldnt post on here again some people took him up on that bet so hopefully we won't hear from him again. So no more news updates about Japanese wonderkids or how good rvp is for the three months a season he isn't injured. No more bullshit about how wenger is a demigod or the boy wonder fiberglass who sits at his right hand side. He will be missed in a strange sort of way, cause you know how sometimes you just can't hear enough bullshit on arsenal and how good they are despite having a longer barren spell than Birmingham Pompey City Spuds to mention a few that they like to think they should laud it over. Or on second thoughts gooney fuck off and stay fucked off

manimanc said:
disappeared up his own arsehole,him and cesc fannygas and wenger whinger ended up the laughing stock after their big i am speech after they beat a ten man city 3-0..

the biggest collapse of a season without a shadow of doubt..

quadruple you say??? what a load of old shit..

how do you like them apples eh gooney??

as i`ve said before,gooney by name,gooney by nature....

Lol-forgot all about that interview-cocky arrogant fabregas shooting his mouth off.what a great captain you are..injured for the last day of the season,instead of travelling to fulham to cheer your team on in a crucial end of seson match you fuck of to barcelona for the grand prix,then compound your error of judgement by posting pics of your weekend away on your website..that is until you get loads of abuse from your own fans and then decide to remove the pics. classic.first the mistake,then the complete lack of back-bone when your challenged about it..just like your team .

the only quaddrouple arsenal fans can talk about last season is the four goals the barcodes smashed into their net..title contenders my arse.

come on gooney,get back on here son and remind us why spending money won,t get us anywhere,how balo will be a flop and how good your young lads are.don,t hid eaway after another season of abject failure.

why don,t you remind us how boring we were at your place ,before you went to barcelona and failed to get a shot on target in 90 mins-suppose that was different though..hypocrite and coward.your captain is the right person to lead you throught the barren wastelands of football obscurity.enjoy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.