Gooney

saddam%27s_cat.gif

Absolutely detest people like him. Doesn't have the bollocks to come on here and admit he was wrong, he'd rather stay away and hope the fuss dies down. Well, I've got news for you, Mr WankGooney, your early season drivel will always be remembered, by me at least.

You came on here and gave it the whole Billy Big-Time routine and now you haven't got the gonads to admit to us all that you were wrong.
The fact is time and time again when your team were asked to step up to the plate they were found wanting - yet again. They had no stomach for the fight, they consistently went missing and generally bottled their entire season.

Arsenal got precisely what they deserved this season...fuck all!

KentBlue said:
Absolutely detest people like him. Doesn't have the bollocks to come on here and admit he was wrong, he'd rather stay away and hope the fuss dies down. Well, I've got news for you, Mr WankGooney, your early season drivel will always be remembered, by me at least.

You came on here and gave it the whole Billy Big-Time routine and now you haven't got the gonads to admit to us all that you were wrong.

Exactly. Unbearable little rat. Those are possibly the worst tendencies of the very worst football fans

I s'pose the only good point about him not posting is that he might never post on here again

The Fat el Hombre said:
Exactly. Unbearable little rat. Those are possibly the worst tendencies of the very worst football fans

I s'pose the only good point about him not posting is that he might never post on here again

I notice our resident Blue Dippers are also conspicuous by their absence.....

Another school of thought is that Gooney is totally honourable. He lost his bet. Forfeit was that he would never post again. Got to say that mid seasons predictioons can bite you in the arse. I got sent a text joke about the death of Rangers title ambitions in February.

Have we ever consider that Gooney is a False Flagger?
An Agent Provacateur.
His posts never slagged or slur the scums or MU here in this forum. I stand to be corrected.

Methinks he is having a chuckle or two with our rant against the gunners.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.