Gordon Taylor on SSN [Merged]

Re: and now gordon taylors at it

Balti said:
marco said:
we should bring our youngsters up!!
mind your own buisiness gordon so piss off

Yeah just like all the others do! What a know nothing twat. Best Academy in the League = MCFC. So do one Gordon you numpty.

does it get in the way in italy? kaka playing there stops their youngsters? People really need to forget what sky sports or Rupert Murdoch is telling them and think with the brain they have for change

what need is noel or hatton who are in the public eye to go on tv and tell these cocks what for.

(thinks)

No it should be liam's job that would be funny.

Re: Whos this tool on ssn?

There scraping the bottom of the barrel. Just getting pointless opinions. Im sure they will have 3 or 4 fossil footballers to talk about it through the long long day. basiaclly saying

"Money is mad wage is mad"
"city arnt in the CL"
"err.. i dont no whats going to happen" End.

And fucking Ronaldo's wage is morally fine? Jesus, fuck off.

I put the TV on mute as soon as he started, cant be bothered listening to them anymore so I wont! I refuse to read/listen to anything negative the papers wish to print.

It beggers belief how someone so stupid, so out of touch with reality can hold down a highly paid job like he has. It's just unbelievable !

dannyboiblue said:
talks about money in the game he earbs 1million + a year the hypocrit

Million a week for being a gobshite. Thats obscene. And what is with fucking SSN cherry picking interviews and only speaking to people with a negative outlook. Worse than the Fucking Daily Mirror.

bert38 said:
what a miserable tw@t he is.
Agree OMG this guy needs a personality transplant.Why dont they all just piss off and crawl back from which ever stone they came out of.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.