Gordon Taylor on SSN [Merged]

Re: Whos this tool on ssn?

9709_georgie.jpg

Re: Whos this tool on ssn?

I saw him with family at the Arsenal game.

Gordon Taylor on SSN

I can't believe what I've just heard. That little pr*ck has just said that Manchester City should be thinking about keeping their money in the English game !!

Why is it when you've got no money and are facing a relagation fight no f**ker in the world cares. Now we've got some cash to throw about, the world and his dog are experts on the subject of Maqnchester City.

Pity he's not as concerned about the scum being 700 million in debt and still buying players. Oh yeah I forgot. That would mean daring to challenge red nose.

Re: Ssn now Gordon Taylor PFA

Just been on PFA website he is full it -Taylor , There is a big artical about it and another one about fake ronaldo being better than kaka. trying to get email address but the page is taking forever to load.

Re: Gordon Taylor on SSN

LOL its not even English Money !!!! and 14 million for bellamy and 12 for Bridge, id say that was putting some back in. Take it he didn't mention Robbie and Kaka putting astronomical ammounts into the Treasuries Coffers, that is of course if Kaka signs.

LOL its not even English Money !!!! and 14 million for bellamy and 12 for Bridge, id say that was putting some back in. Take it he didn't mention Robbie and Kaka putting astronomical ammounts into the Treasuries Coffers, that is of course if Kaka signs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.