Gordon Taylor

The Flash said:
How the fuck has the **** amassed £4m to spunk on bets????

that's what I was thinking
in a top job yes but the £4m on betting is a joke and also on football is wrong for a PFA chief executive there no smoke without fire and should be sacked on the spot

but will keep his job and i smell a rat and the many others would go down with him if they sack him he would defo blow the whistle on betting in football

its bent from top to bottom

the two face CU*T

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/pfa-gives-chief-executive-gordon-2235924" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... on-2235924</a>

However, in 2010, Taylor warned that football needed to take a "zero tolerance" approach to betting.

Taylor said then: "The feeling in football, bearing in mind what has happened with other sports, is that we do need a zero tolerance.

"It's going to be difficult because, as we all know, there is a culture of betting in football.

"Footballers like a gamble, we know that, but the use of inside information and betting of any kind has become a very sensitive issue. We feel it's time that the players' union backed a zero tolerance stance against betting."

the twat should step down right now

Loved how tevez made him look a Pratt. Backed tevez over his large fine from us, forcing us to reduce it then tevez goes AWOL and made him look like a right dick for his backing of the player

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
Should be fucked off, i dont like him at all, regardless of whether he is betting or not, sack the fucker and his whiny voice.

I'd fuck him off on the strength of that sneering, whiny voice alone.
Like a fucking pebble trapped under a revolving door.<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:56 pm --<br /><br />
Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
Should be fucked off, i dont like him at all, regardless of whether he is betting or not, sack the fucker and his whiny voice.

I'd fuck him off on the strength of that sneering, whiny voice alone.
Like a fucking pebble trapped under a revolving door.

TGR said:
It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy! He's on a reportedly £1m salary and is the highest paid union official in the UK.
He is also blathering, rambling, piss head who has his own head stuffed firmly up his own arse.
Time for him to go.
I like your post TGR . I wouldn't be surprised if Gordon Taylor as a Manchester United duvet .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.