Gordon Taylor

TGR said:
It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy! He's on a reportedly £1m salary and is the highest paid union official in the UK.
He is also blathering, rambling, piss head who has his own head stuffed firmly up his own arse.
Time for him to go.

Best paid union boss since Jimmy Hoffa. I don't think Gordon would last as long in the Teamsters.

so if the head of the PFA is happily gambling how many more of his members are and affecting big matches in the process?

Would not want this insipid arse-wipe representing me as a professional in any walk of life.

He must know where some serious bodies are buried.

Number 1 on my list " who i would hate to get trapped in a lift with. " what a boring twat.

Bungle should replace Gordon Taylor . Bungle would do a better job of looking after the players !!!!!!

Amazed at his rise to the top of the PFA,got a voice that would send you to sleep,must have some good connections in football circles.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.