Gordons last night

Re: Natwest Account Open Pg14 ,*Paypal Info 18* *Lil Update 31*

£20 via paypal. Keep up the great work lads.

Ticket For Schalke said:
dw7 said:
what happens to the money if he doesnt come for 1 reason or another

were frequently in touch with gordon, he defiantly will be coming, but to answer your question, everyone will just be refunded.

when do i get my name and smiley face on the facebook page ? lol

allan harper said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
were frequently in touch with gordon, he defiantly will be coming, but to answer your question, everyone will just be refunded.

No keep it in the bank, even if it means we get him over for next season.

we'll be sound A.H. The worst possible scenario is the Villa game, But we want him here for both, i can honestly tell you by speaking to Gordon on facebook, if anyone in life deserves this, he really does, no fuss what so ever, i feel privlidged to help this wonderful man out.

will see Warpig in the next day or so hopefully will hand over my £30...to this worthy cause

If need be Ill put another £10 in Will monitor on here

to keep everybody upto date, so far we have £800 banked. we will be setting a deadlne for donations soon, possibly monday 3rd april so we can get the tickets booked and bring gordon back home to watch his beloved blues.

great gesture kramer. thansk to kismet also.

Re: Deadline 3rd April For Donations, **Pg 32** Badge Donation

interested to hear how other aussie blues have donated to this. I have been told by natwest that there will be an $18 fee to transfer 25 quid. I would much rather Gordon bought a couple of beers with the $18 rather than giving it to those greedy bank bastards. Any ideas?

Re: Deadline 3rd April For Donations, **Pg 32** Badge Donation

southaustralianblue said:
interested to hear how other aussie blues have donated to this. I have been told by natwest that there will be an $18 fee to transfer 25 quid. I would much rather Gordon bought a couple of beers with the $18 rather than giving it to those greedy bank bastards. Any ideas?

Pm'd

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.