Gordons last night

Re: Deadline 3rd April, *PM If Any Probs* Donation sheet pg36

Kirkstall Blue said:
I'm disappointed he didn't win, but hopefully after the big effort we can still get him here for the Derby.
Just wondered if the final deadline is MIDNIGHT 3rd of of April..........

hi mate. yes it is disappointing but not wholly unsurprising. with the other entrants running internet, facebook campaigns, etc, gordon never really stood a chance, hence us settign this up in the first place.

anyway, in answer to your quesiton, with it being a bank holiday weekend me and ste have decided we are going to extend the deadline to the 7th april, just in case people are wanting to pay in directly over the counter. will get ste to amend the title when he comes back on.

also gordon will def be coming over for the derby, even if it kills us both doing it in the process. failure is not an option.

finally thanks again to evryone who has donated so far, thanks to trig for the rallying call. and finally well done to david for coming first in the competition.

-- Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:03 pm --

mcfc-mike said:
tried to pop a tenner in and my account wont let me online, and i dont have a paypal account, i can do it on tues if thats any help, only got paid yesterday and as i pledged a fiver thought i can scrimp another to make a tenner but wont let me, i can give some one a tenner cash at next home game but fear its too late,
had to wait till payday to put it in but cant understand why online banking wont let me, but will keep trying as its for a great cause

pmd.

Re: Bluemoon Campaign To Get Gordon Love Over For A Game!!

Ticket For Schalke said:
salfordpaul said:
i offered £50 last night but it's gone now!

Offer still stands..what is this comp???in oz

Yes doesnt have to be that much, but upto you.

-- Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:48 am --

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
I tell you what i'll do, reach £1000 and i'll throw a oner in.

We've now reached 1015.

Ok skippy, £100 for go go tomorrow.

well done everyone

I really hope we organise a do for Gordon n his good lady.I can't wait to meet them n welcome them back home.Well done everyone concerned.makes me proud to say i'm a blue.

Kirkstall Blue said:
Do we still have £1200 for the target or will we need more?

stilll planning for £1200 which will pay for one flight. the exchange rate in oz is terrible at the minute. we hope to have flights sorted by the 7th. will keep you posted.

-- Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:07 pm --

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
Yes doesnt have to be that much, but upto you.

-- Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:48 am --

We've now reached 1015.

Ok skippy, £100 for go go tomorrow.

well done everyone

good man, cheers zin.

-- Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:09 pm --

unsworthblue said:
I really hope we organise a do for Gordon n his good lady.I can't wait to meet them n welcome them back home.Well done everyone concerned.makes me proud to say i'm a blue.

yeh, agree on all these sentiments. wer ae working on this at the min with regards to a get together. hopefully wel have something concrete to announce this time next week.

Good lad Zin. As good as your word.

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

Congrats to Steve.

i didnt know the result untill i spoke to Gordon tonight.

you guys are unreal, and were all so grateful, i love you all.

-- Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:21 am --

So people know, we're not stop collecting yet, but Gordon will be defaintly over, i run it past him so we have spurs and villare as another option, but the derby is 99% su, im getting him a trauttman autograph, Gordon loves you all, i love you all, BLUE MOON RISING

Congrats to Steve.

EDIT. Note time of post ha.

Re: Deadline 7th April, *PM If Any Probs* Donation sheet pg36

"Manchester City has been part of my life for the past 63 years, but my wife and family would disagree on that and say "all of my life" my first game was 1946 when I was 10 years old, and it was the old second div in those days, I would trot off with my uncle every week home and away, rain or shine, then in 1955 my uncle and I had tickets for the Cup Final vs. Newcastle, and two weeks before the game my uncle became sick, and couldn't make the final, but insisted I should go, after the game I wish I'd stayed at home, because Jimmy Meadows broke his leg, no subs in those days, lost 3-1 and my uncle died two weeks after that, and I wanted a win so much for him.

I think this "quote" from the first page of the thread^^^^^^ says it all and hope we get a win like last night for him, when he comes over.

It makes all the hard work done by Ticket for Schalke and Warpig worthwhile lets keep going and hope we can keep up with the exchange rate :) Have sent a PM.

Ticket For Schalke said:

Congrats to Steve.

So people know, we're not stop collecting yet, but Gordon will be defaintly over, i run it past him so we have spurs and villare as another option, but the derby is 99% su, im getting him a trauttman autograph, Gordon loves you all, i love you all, BLUE MOON RISING

Congrats to Steve.

Are u really for real - you cock

Joycee Banercheck said:
Ticket For Schalke said:

Congrats to Steve.

Congrats to Steve.

Are u really for real - you cock

Please care to elaborate.

i have a feeling you've had some beverages which your poor body blantently cannot handle.

*awaits awful threats and lots of swearing :D*

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.